Epilogue PT 1

"(Y/N) I'm fine I can walk." Akame said with her arms around his neck as he gave her a piggyback ride.

"I know you are but I'd rather you be rested for when I heal you and Tatsumi." (Y/N) said securing her on his back as they walked through the capital enjoying the site of buildings being reconstructed, civilians actually having smiles and hopeful looks on their faces some waving at the couple as they past by.

"Its strange isn't it?"

"What is Akame?"

"My entirely life I couldn't imagine myself like this, living in peace, not having to kill anymore, nevertheless be with the one I love." Akame said kissing (Y/N)'s left cheek before resting her neck on his shoulders.

"Is that so? I don't blame you I often had moments where I thought that as well, however I usually reminded myself to push for a when I could have a moment like this, especially with you Akame." (Y/N) said smiling as the two made it near the central area.

"Speaking of which... H-How long.... Did you.... Liked me?" Akame blushed holding into (Y/N) tighter.

"Let's see... I known you and Kurome ever since I've meet you two from Gozuki which was the day after he took me under his wing... I guess it had to be around there when we all started training together is when I first had feelings for you though it wasn't until a couple years ago til I knew my actual feelings. Of course I would always stick around the Capital just to hang out with you, I guess I was a bit obvious huh?"

"If you were I wouldn't have known because as we got older I developed a small crush on you, remember that festival you took me to two years ago I think it was...."

"Yea I remembered that one of the few times you and Kurome decimated my wallet?" He laughed out loud giving Akame a small smile.

"Ok you remember well those dances we saw.... Well.... I wanted.... You.... To ask me to dance." Akame shyly said as (Y/N) closed his eyes and smiled.

"I was.... Then Kurome showed up, but I promise you when I cure you I'm going to take you dancing."

"Heh thank you (Y/N)... Though I hope your dancing is better than your fighting after all when we were fighting Esdeath you were leaving yourself quite a bit opened." Akame said in a stoic tone with a smile teasing him.

"Aw that's not fair the minute I was fighting Esdeath I was practically running on fumes. Changing the subject after our small errand where do you want to eat tonight?"

"How about you? After all despite you waking up three days ago you couldn't do much besides rest, so how about you choose."

"Yea... Surprised Unknown's Claw took that long... She's usually fine with anything especially- I got it.... How about an all you can eat buffet?"

"R-really?!.... I-I mean is that what you want?!" Akame's eyes started to sparkle as she started to drool a bit after hearing (Y/N)'s suggestion.

"Yep she definitely wants to go.... Of course and after seeing that look on your adorable face I have to follow through!"

"I love you (Y/N)!" Akame said squeezing him as he flinched a bit but ultimately smiled and laugh.

"I love you too.... Hey look we're here and there's Tatsumi and Mine." (Y/N) said as the couple started making their way to the dragon.

"Hey Akame, (Y/N) glad your doing alright." Tatsumi said as he had Mine on his head.

"That same to you Tatsumi and Mine... Shall?" (Y/N) asked setting Akame gently on the grass floor as he walked up to Tatsumi as he let Mine down from his head.