8

"Tsuki you sure these outfits will work?" Mine said looking at her uniform that Tsuki wears most of time only this time she wore an elegant green dress and wearing her hair down making her look like a noble and a bot older than what she really is as they were all being escorted into the city by (Y/N)'s men.

"Yes you see in death's hand no one but general (Y/N) knows how many people are in death's hand's squad plus Jet gave us a room where we might have the best cover and shot at the Minister. Akame Tatsumi you guys good too?" Tsuki asked looking at them as they fixed their masks and hoods over their head.

"Yea were good Tsuki its amazing how your uniform fits on me." Akame said looking at herself as she wrapped Murasame in cloth.
"All good here Tsuki."

"Ok good we should be at the colusiem." Tsuki said as she looked out the carriage to see a massive crowd outside the colusiem.
"Man this is big." Tatsumi said looking at the crowd.

"It should be Budo and (Y/N) are greatly respected amongst the people of the empire and for Budo he is one who doesn't believe in doing stuff like this so the fact that he agreed to this has everyone excited especially for me." Akame said clenching her fist as Tsuki and Tatsumi took notice.
"That's right you and master were trained by him at one point."

"Yes...... I wonder how strong (Y/N) has gotten for him to challenge Budo like so."

"Well let's find out. Now then faithful guards please escort me to my chambers to witness this spectacular event." Tsuki said getting into character causing one of the carriage drivers to laugh.

"Oh no Tsuki if you speak like that they'll figure you out!"

"SHUT IT ODDBALL!" Tsuki laughed as she yelled at the carriage driver.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So Kurome who do you think is going to win?" Wave asked leaning next to her as they had a clear view of the colusiem.

"Most likely Budo but (Y/N) has been getting stronger at an incredible rate..... I always thought I had an upper hand thank to my Teigu but now that he has that weapon I'm right behind him again......." Kurome said looking at her hands as Wave put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll best him one day after you two are....... Close." Wave said looking to the side as Kurome blushed a bit but looked at Wave.

"W-what d-do you mean by.... C-close?"

"Well you two known each other a long time and he does care deeply for you and you him so....... May-" stopping him from talking Kurome have him a soft chop on the head with a smile.

"Wave..... He's only a friend..... Besides I have feelings for someone else...."

"Y-you do?!...... Who?"

"Well he is al-"

"Ladies and Gentlemen the moment you all have been waiting for the duel between two generals!"

"Hey look the fight is going to start."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Man listen to that crowd roar." Tatsumi said as he and mine looked out the colusiem window while Tsuki and Akame gave the colusiem their full attention.

"Looks like the minister is a no show." Tsuki said as Akame nodded in agreement.

"By the way Tsuki have you placed the bet yet?" Mine asked as everyone looked at her.

"Yep I placed it all on Master." Tsuki said with sparkles in her eyes as Mine, and Tatsumi face palmed.

"Why didn't you get Budo he's most likely to win!"

"Because it's stacked against master right besides we'll get twenty folds what we bet if master wins which means a high pay for everyone at NightRaid and the revolutionary army gets the funding it needs." Tsuki calmly said as both Mine and Tatsumi both stop and thought about it.