Epilogue PT 2

"Hmm I must've fell asleep... Though I'm not on my bed what am I laying on?... Oh!" Akame rubbed her eyes to see an arm around her waist and (Y/N) resting his head on his arm on the edge of the couch they were on as she laid on him.

"We slept in each others arms!.... This is the first time we slept together... He feels so warm, despite the many times we hugged each other I don't think I've ever noted how warm he feels or how gentle and caring he is." Akame looked up looking at (Y/N)'s sleeping still resting her head on his chest, laying down on him.

"I wonder if it's too soon to want to live the rest of my life with him... Despite knowing each other for a long time our relationship is still young.... What am I saying?! Mine and Tatsumi are practically married and have a child on the way... Is it a bit fast to want to start a family with him? Since we first met he's always been so reliable, not only putting himself in the belly of the beast, but also supporting me however he could... And those meetings we would have this past year he's never failed to show up anytime I went... Now that I think about it... I've never gave you anything have I (Y/N)?" Akame leaned up to kiss (Y/N) on the cheek closing her eyes as she didn't noticed the arm around her wrap her closer when she found herself kissing his lips very softly.

"I wouldn't say that Akame. Your very presence is reward enough." He said with a smile cupping her cheek as she gave him a small smile holding his hand while resting her head on the crook of his neck.

"I believe this is one of the first times I held your hand without your gloves on." She said as the couple looked at their hands conjoined smiling.

"Its true honestly its been a long time since I've gone without my armor and uniform... My hands must be so rough it hurts your skin." He said in a apologetic tone while Akame brought their hands closer to them.

"Yes their rough, however it doesn't hurt my skin and the way your so gentle with them that it puts me at ease."

"I'm glad to hear that... Hey look the Sun's going to rise... We fell asleep a bit to long; do you want to bathe first before we start our day today it'll be another hour before the sun fully rises."

"Sure... And don't cook breakfast I want to cook this morning."

"Heh ok what did you have in mind?"

"Fried Pork Katsudon with a side of Hamburger Steak and grilled fish."

"Sounds good I'll get the ingredients for you." The couple smiled at each other getting up from the couch as Akame headed to the hot springs and (Y/N) to the kitchen as he grabbed the freshest ingredients he could find and cleaned them for Akame.

"I wonder what she was thinking about, when she first woke up I felt a conflicted aura come from her, or was it concern... I may never know... If she's having concerns about our relationship I understand it is still fresh so she might not be ready for us to live with one another for the rest of our lives... What am I thinking? We love each other there shouldn't be any doubts... Then again I've never had a relationship before and this new era of peace is so... Foreign, Maybe I should ask Jet what he thinks after all he is a married man." After setting the ingredients up he took a small box from his pocket and opened it up to reveal a beautiful ring with a ruby on top of it as he looked at it with a smile before closing it and putting back into his pocket when he felt Akame's presence near the kitchen.

"Ok (Y/N) its your turn to bathe by the time your done breakfast should be ready." Akame smiled putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Sure thing... Hey Akame can I ask you something?"

"Of course anything."

"I felt something off about you when we woke up. Is something the matter?" (Y/N) as Akame looked down then up to look into his eyes.