CHAPTER 1: FIRST DAY OF HELL

The day Olivia start her new school. She doesn't like going to school and she certainly doesn't like people. She doesn't even make friends in her old school either. She rather stay alone than have someone by her side. She prefer to be in her own company.

She get ready and the clock on the wall says It's 7:34am. She grab her bag and walk out of her room and go downstairs.

The first thing she sees when walking downstairs is her family picture, which she hate it so much. The fake smiling and everything about the picture is changing her mood everyday. She wish she could tear the picture apart so that she won't have to feel miserable everyday. 

Then she sees her mom making breakfast. She walk to the kitchen counter and take a seat. She doesn't say anything because she doesn't like to disturb people who are busy doing something. Especially her parents. Today, her mom took a day off just to send her to school and it's the first time.

Her mom make her pancake and cut some slices of watermelon. She serve it to Olivia with a smile. Olivia just stare at her breakfast, looking down at it as if the food is the from the the garbage. Olivia doesn't like to eat in the morning because she is used to it. Olivia push the plate, which make a little noise.

Then her mom suddenly ask her while cleaning the mess she made in the kitchen,

"Are you excited to go to new school, Olivia?" She ask in enthusiasm. Olivia look at her mom with a glare. She is silent for a moment before answering, "Since when do you care how I feel?" In her memory, her parents never cared how she feels or never been there for her. It's like she was born by herself. Every time her parents make excuses to escape from being blame, she felt her anger building up and a lot of hate towards her parents. She doesn't like it.

Then, her mom stop whatever she was doing and look at Olivia. She could tell that her mom is ready to make an excuses but she doesn't say anything and just hear what are the excuses that her mom is going to make this time. Olivia stare at her eyes, nothing to say nor nothing to blurt out. Her mom then say,

"Olivia. You have to stop acting like a child. You know how dad and I busy with works. It's not that we forget about you or ignore you. You have to understand the situation and try to adapt it. We're not making-"

"Bullshit!! You didn't care about me! Same goes to dad! All you guys did was making bunch of excuses to escape from being blame!!" Her mom was taken aback at the sudden yelling from Olivia. Olivia felt like her parents abandon her. She felt like her parents are so selfish and don't give a shit about her. 

She get up and slam the door as she leaves the house. Her mom just froze and got nothing to say back.
She clean the kitchen, grab her car key and get out of the house.

************************************

They both have arrived. Olivia get out as soon as her mom unlock the door. She turn off the engine and get out from the car. She smile as she look at the school building while Olivia has her default face on. Her mom wanted to hold her daughter's hand but Olivia already walked ahead of her.
Olivia's mom ask the guard,

"Ummm, excuse me? Can you tell me where is the office?" 

The guard answer, "You walk straight and you will see the main building. The office is on the 2nd floor." She thanked the guard and want to tell Olivia but the girl already  on her way after hearing the guard's direction. Her mom follow her from behind.