Traditions | Critics 🍁

🔸 We also have THE BEST JUDGE award. For more details, check out the SIDES chapter.

Some Traditions for judging in our community:

🍊Proceed only if you can judge a minimum of 10 books in a three-week span.

🍊Follow the hosts for the duration of the awards, just to keep you updated on important announcements.

🍊Show us some love by giving this book a shout-out.

🍊Make sure you will be active during the whole process.

🍊 You'll contact the-positive-vibe regarding any doubts about judging.

🍊Accepting bribery will ban you from the whole Library Community.

🍊Results must be sent in a .docx or .pdf or .txt format only. Please DO NOT use any tables to send the results.

🍊Reviews are a must for Winners (the TOP 3), and should include 5 - negative and positive - points about their book.

🍊You are required to read a minimum of 5 chapters before marking. 3 poems for poetry would be sufficient.

🍊 You can't judge the genre you are participating in and your password will be your favorite fall festival.

🍊You can refuse to judge a particular book by giving a genuine reason.

🍊You will have a reading list assigned to you on Qwerty2725 account so that there will be less hassle for you guys.

🍊Before you start your work, make sure the contestant is following you. If they're not, then warn them once to make the payment. 

🍊In case you're co-hosting a genre with another judge(s), then only a collaborated file would be accepted.

Let's be thankful together,

The Hostesses