🍁 Creators | Another step forward

Congratulations to all those who made it to the second round!

Marvelous job, truly!

Before we start, some must follow & know  traditions :

🔸Add your watermark to your graphics.

🔸Send a cover with watermark one without the same for the signature banner.

🔸Write 'joining' in the comments so that we know you have seen the chapter.

🔸Your deadline is till 12 am (IST) 15 th October.

🔸You will be given only one reminder for submitting your entry on  12 th October.

🔸Any entry won't be accepted after the deadline. 

In this round, we also have some terrific prompts for you.

This time,  you will be making...

(drum roll)

A book cover and signature banner!

Both graphics must be reflective of one of the judges' books.

There are 5 genres for you to choose from. Each genre will feature 1 book.

Those books are:

‹ Fantasy ›

Author: Heuristic_Hashmath

Blurb:

"In a universe comprising 3 dimensions: The Mortal, The Oneiric, and The Perennial; an imprisoned evil being: Luderi Divinus, intends to bring the entities of all three dimensions under his rule, violating the potent laws of nature and tipping over the balance of existence.

Alwold Mancio is the Chosen Redeemer who would mend the broken, and destroy the corruption growing in the dimensions. He has to learn the mysterious concepts unknown to man and discover hidden realms unseen by the eye. Will he learn to conquer the Mind, Soul, and Vision to defeat the evil in time? Explore the tri-dimensional universe as Alwold finds a mysterious charm on Easter Island and ventures to the Sahara in search of the Elitism, a secret secluded community practicing Mysticism, and unravelling secrets of the Dream Catcher and the great Macrocosmic Creation with his newly found companions!"

<Teen Fiction>