🥂 TOASTS | Historical Fiction

Thank you critic for helping us with the arrangements - Jesutofunmii

Now, lets raise a toast to all the storytellers for loving their fiction!

Winners, please contact Skittles_Lover0311 for Certificates & Stickers!

Achievers

Gift:Gold

Username:v3Olympus

Book name: Tears Unnumbered

(i)First Impressions: (15/15)

>Title - (5/5),Cover -(5/5),Blurb -(5/5)

(ii)Flow & Structure of Events(plot)(10/10)

(iii)Character diversification and development(10/10)

(iv)Grammar & Vocabulary(10/10)

(v)Overall Impression (5/5)

Total:50/50

Review:

(i)Well...the title does not really tell much but I could tell it was going to be teary. The title was in line and it also has a nice tune to it.

I couldn't make any meaning of the cover when I first came across it, I had no idea what to expect but I could tell it was about a woman because there was a woman on it but as I went deeper into the book, I saw how the cover relates to the book. I love the significance of the sword piercing through her heart because I feel that image summaries the book in general, not all the book but it still says a lot and carries a lot of significance.

The blurb was quite catchy and addictive.

(ii)The plot was brilliant and it has a series of surprises and unexpected turn of events, at some point I didn't know what to expect anymore and if think you do, then haha!

(iii)The characters were clearly portrayed and you can really connect with their thoughts and emotions.

(iv)The grammar was impeccable! I really have to commend the way the author used his/her words, the explanation was so vivid, it was just so beautiful!

(v)Reading the book was a really nice experience, I loved it and still love it.

Gift:Silver

Username: maniac_lunaticbae

Book name: Nohereka

(i)First Impressions: (15/15)

>Title - (5/5),Cover - (5/5),Blurb -(5/5)

(ii)Flow & Structure of Events(plot)(8/10)

(iii)Character diversification and development(10/10):