🥂 TOASTS | Young Adult

Thank you critics for helping us with the arrangements - the-positive-vibe anusara12

Now, lets a raise a toast to all the storytellers for loving their fiction!

Winners, please contact the-positive-vibe  for Certificates & Stickers!

ACHIEVERS

Gift: GOLD

Perfect Destiny: mebooklover25

Flow & Structure of Events(plot): 10/10

Character diversification and development: 10/10

Grammar & Vocabulary: 10/10

Overall Impression: 5/5

Total - 50/50

It was a clear cut victory. The Book cover matches the title and the blurb was the best. It was very attractive and a refreshing plot to start with. As far as I read I wasn't able to find any mistake in your writing. The way you described the character and it was imaginable. My only thought was you could have started off with the mystery rather than telling the audience that Eve is dead. Other than that your writing is great. 

Gift: SILVER

Winning Over His Heart - SunshineBandito

First Impressions: 14/15

Flow & Structure of Events(plot): 10/10

Character diversification and development: 10/10

Grammar & Vocabulary: 10/10

Overall Impression: 5/5

Total - 49/50

The Book cover matches with the plot and title very much. The plot was definitely well thought and very neatly written. It will definitely pique someone's interest. The elevator incident is actually a refreshing start for an office romance and the best. The way you explained each incident and the flow events was very good. The Blurb could have been written well to ace it.

Gift: BRONZE

Random Questions: - Sahanarele

First Impressions: 13/15

Flow & Structure of Events(plot): 10/10

Character diversification and development: 10/10

Grammar & Vocabulary: 10/10

Overall Impression: 5/5

Total - 48/50

The Book cover matched the title really well. The plot is actually new, Veronica's own website to find a boyfriend? Was my only thought and the reason I am saying it as refreshing and new plot. Online dating plot was already there but this is new. The way you described each character and the link and you actually brought them alive through your words. Asher and Jen are my favourites. The only thing is you should've focussed more on the blurb. Though it conveys the idea but won't be eye catchy for most.