🥂 TOASTS | Horror

Thank you critics for helping us with the arrangements - darkshadhoes

Now, lets a raise a toast to all the storytellers for loving their fiction!

Winners, please contact  the-positive-vibe for Certificates & Stickers!

ACHIEVERS

Gift: GOLD

Glitched by miss1extinct

 (i)First Impressions: 15 

Title - 05, Cover - 05, Blurb - 05

 (ii)Flow & Structure of Events(plot): 9

 (iii)Character diversification and development: 9 

(iv)Grammar & Vocabulary: 10

 (v)Overall Impression: 05

 (vi)Total: 48/50 

The concept and the plot is very unique, because I personally have never read any story about a glitched game, it is really original. the cover matches with the context of the story perfectly, and what's more is that I love how simple it is. The chapters are very interesting, and it makes you go "...and? then what??" so you would keep on reading. I would also like to add the fact that the blurb was really really well written. The characters are well balanced and i love the flow of the story.

Gift: SILVER

 After School by ridampanesar

 (i)First Impressions: 14 

Title - 05, Cover - 05, Blurb - 04 

(ii)Flow & Structure of Events(plot): 9 

(iii)Character diversification and development: 10

 (iv)Grammar & Vocabulary: 9

 (v)Overall Impression: 5 

(vi) Total: 47/50

The concept and the plot is original and interesting. the cover is simple and short, and matches with the mood of the story perfectly. The chapters have the right amount of mystery and spookiness. The first chapter was enough to get me hooked on to the story. The characters are well written and i love how the author uses the language.

Gift: BRONZE

Demonic Chattel by avalon-x

 (i)First Impressions: 13 

Title - 05, Cover - 04, Blurb - 04

 (ii)Flow & Structure of Events(plot): 9

 (iii)Character diversification and development: 9

 (iv)Grammar & Vocabulary: 10

 (v)Overall Impression: 04

(vi) Total: 45/50

The title is very catchy but the cover can be improved just a bit since its a bit vague. The concept and the plot is intriguing. The characters are very well balanced and the descriptions are nicely worded. I loved the opening chapter especially, it was fantastic! The blurb was in fact very interesting, and I found myself getting curious. The flow of the story was really smooth and i liked that the author could create the desired mood.