Know Our Team 🧡

The Award Team is trying everyday to ensure a hassle free execution of Library Awards - FALL 2020.

The whole team is working on different Entrées of these awards and would love to tell you something about us.

🥂 the-positive-vibe

Hey, I am Meera. This festive season I'm thankful for every person who has contributed to making my Wattpad journey(so far) a delightful one.

I am managing the following genres: Horror, Romance, Teen Fiction, and Young Adult. Any query about judging or the above-said genres? Ask me in the 'Cuppa' chapter.

🥂SarvikaGoel

Hello, everyone! Myself Sarvika. This is my first time handling awards and it is so much fun!!! A big thank you to you guys for making this event so fruitful and enjoying for us.😄

I am incharge of General Fiction, Fanfiction, and Humour genres with added caramel sauce in Special Categories.
Feel free to ask your queries about these anytime✌️😆.

🥂Skittles_Lover0311

Hi,people! I sincerely appreciate your help and support.I hope you guys will have a lovely experience.

I am incharge of Historical Fiction, Paranormal, Science Fiction & Werewolf/Vampire. Any problems regarding the management of these genres pm me.

Best of luck everyone.

🥂 SavySagittarius

Bonjour! I am Rishika and this festive season I want to thank everyone who supported me and big thanks to Library for giving me a chance to be a part of this wonderful community.

I am incharge of Fantasy, Action/Adventure and Mystery/Thriller. Feel free to pm me if you face any problem regarding the management of the following genre.

🥂 Gayatrikothuri

¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás todos? No I am not fluent in español , I am just learning it. My name is Gayatri and during this fall which signifies new beginnings I am honoured to help Library Community give you all new opportunities. Wattpad has always supported me, time to return the favours.😉

I am incharge of Poetry, Short Stories and Chicklit. I would love to answer any queries regarding these genres. All the best to all the participants! ¡Adiós! ❤️

 All the best to all the participants! ¡Adiós! ❤️