Invitations | Graphic Creators 🎃

Welcome, one and all, to the Library Awards - FALL 2020 - Graphic Creation Activity

The whole activity will be divided into 3 rounds (Nothing hard-ish) and only 50% of the entries will continue to the next round.

You will be required to create a total of 4 graphics (throughout the contest i.e, in first round one per made graphic and in the second and final rounds two graphics each round), details of which will be given in the respective chapters.

Our lead designer, LeiAndre , will be the Head Judge to ensure the quality and fairness throughout the judging process. This includes special criteria that she has prepared which all the judges will use.

There will be 3 winners for the entire contest.

Now, you might be wondering, what's in it for you?

To sweeten the pot, the gifts will be the same as for the other categories. You can check them in the "GIFTS" chapter.

That's right, the 1st position holder will also be featured in the personal graphic shops of the Library Community's Graphic Designers' along with their winning entries.

Think of all the publicity, eh? (waggles brows)

Finally, designers: try your best for each round, because, in the end, all rounds will matter.

Now, since we are done with the basics let's start with your first round.

To be continued...

Let's be thankful together.

Hosts