🍁 Creators | The Climax

Wow! What a journey it must've been, and to last 'til the final round - it's nothing short of exemplary!

Skittles_Lover0311 here, and I speak for the entire community: Congratulations to all those who made it!

Now, for your last round, we thought of giving you something a little simpler, yet challenging nevertheless.

Traditions:

1. Write 'joining' in the comment section.(If any participant fails to do this within three days. They will be replaced by the rank holders below them).

2. Send both versions with and without the watermark.

3. Finale date of submission 7 th November.

4. Reminder will be sent on 5 th November.

For this round, you will be doing...

A profile makeover!

And, not just any profile, but the Library Community's main account!

But, what exactly are the specifics?

Make a header and a profile photo.

You guys can also write a bio for me (this is optional, btw).

Sounds a bit too simple, right?

Well, what are awards without some fun twists and turns?

First Twist: 

This round will be solely judged by the head judge, LeiAndre

As some (probably a handful)of you might already know, Lei is a freelance visual artist who also happens to be an arts & design teacher (digital and traditional).

So make sure to steal her breath away with your designs! 

Second Twist: 

Aside from the score she will give for the header and photo you made, your scores from the previous rounds will be added and your average scores will determine who wins this competition! 

Third Twist

The profile makeover must be able to impress the hosts, managers and admins.

The design must embody what the Library Community stands for, and must show a level of consistency and cohesion to the community's brand. 

Final Twist:

 The winning entry will serve as the official profile pic and header of the Library Community.

The Designer will get his/her credit in the profile bio, as well as in the Library Promotes.

Their header design will also decorate the five side accounts owned by the community.

Are you ready?

I, hereby announce that the final round starts…. now!

 now!