🥂 TOASTS | Special Categories (2)

Thank you critics for helping us with the arrangements - micmicbungee112233, IamShanelleAmani, SavySagittarius

Now, let's raise a toast to all the storytellers for going the extra mile!

Please contact  the-positive-vibeStickers.

Best TITLE

Love's a bitch itz_anji

This title serves the story as the one more suitable that any other.Seriously ever since karma is a bitch,the story relays on a love line where the love takes role of a bitch.Little humorous and bold title for the plot.

The Call of a Lifetime
wanderedwriter

Call is something what occurs at anytime of life.Now or a minute later.A life time partner is the one whom we meet or get to know once and forever in our life.Such a call of life time from THE ONE is something most precious.It's an ideal title to the plot.

Best PLOT

Becoming Ms. Popular itz_anji

It was one of the best things I have ever read. I can read this book over and over again without getting bored. The overall theme of the book is wonderful. The plot was also amazing. Everytime I went to the next page, there was new drama and makes me want to continue reading.

High Tops and Prom Dresses FeelingBlue12

It was so good. The overall book and it's theme was so unique and I have never read another book like it. Besides the slight grammar and punctuation errors, this book and its author will have many achievements. Keep it up!

Best INTRODUCTION CHAPTER

Madness of Mercy Sam_Frazier

The book was amazingly written by the author who spices up the story with all the twists-The way she takes the story is a very strong quality of the lead. This book will definitely rile you up in a good way.-It will appeal to all kind of book lovers, but the thing I like most about the book, is that you don't have to be a fan of a specific genre to actually read it, since it is well rounded. 

Cursed or blessed Again_if_only

This story is very alluring and addictive, even for those who aren't diehard reading fans- The author draws you inside with the suspense, unexpected twists and dramatic events, that both keep you entertained and on your toes. Although not perfect, the story is worth giving it a read.-The cliffhangers will leave you spewing out unmentionable words, and the chemistry between the leads will make you swoon.