Chapter 3 : The Second World .

I flew around until I saw the location of the world , the big oak tree .

You probably don't understand why I'm visiting a giant old oak tree , but it's because there is a secret hidden inside that only Vampires know about .

If you face the tree for a 5 seconds , that way it detects whether you're a Vampire or not . If you are , it will open up and reveal an elevator that takes you to Vampire City .

But what confuses me is that even if you cut the tree down , you won't see an elevator or a world . All you'll see is soil , roots and wood .

I don't have to go there every day it's just that whenever I feel bored or just wanna disappear from this world , I go there .

I enter the elevator , making sure nobody can see me , and press the down button . After some silence , the doors finally open up and I can see the darkness of this city that was being lit up with lamps all around the city .

It looked really nice to me but to a human this would look like hell just came to earth .

As soon as I enter the world , I felt happy . I don't know why , but I just do .

I walk around for a while until I see her .

-"Byun Aera ! Long time no see !" She says as she runs up to me and hugs me .

-" Yoon Yoo Rae ! How are you ?" I ask .

By the way , that is my friend Yoon Yoo Rae , she's a Vampire but she comes from a Vampire family , she's also 19 years old and lives here in this Vampire City .

-"I'm fine , you ?" She replies .

-"I'm fine too . Anything new ?" I ask .

-"Hmmm... No , nothing has been happening recently , this place has been quiet lately ." She answers .

-" Oh really ? Why is that?" I ask .

-" I'm not sure , but it may be because of the time that someone got a human into this place ." She answers .

-" Oh yeah , might be . I'm still confused as to how they managed to keep him here for two days before they got caught ."  I reply .

-" Anything new in the Human World ?" Yoo Rae asks .

-" Nah . But today , I almost blew my cover in front of my best friend ." I answer .

-" No way ! Tell me what happened !" She replies .

-" I was in the park with her and I guess I got too carried away until I saw the sun set . " I say .

-" Whoa , that's a close call ! You know , one day , I wanna go to the Human World , I wanna see what it's like ." She says .

-" Why are you so interested ? " I ask .

-" Because there are mortals ! I heard rumours that humans are looking for Vampires ." She says .

-" Well in that case , you better not go . By the way , you're 19 ! Why don't you go ?" I ask.

-" Because I was born as a Vampire , so my Vampire self doesn't go during sunrise like you do . Remember , there is no "sun" in this Vampire City ." She points out .

-" That sucks , the sun is amazing . You have to see it !" I say .

-" Yeah , I'm gonna have to find a way to go without catching a disease from the sun ." Yoo Rae says .

-" Oh yeah , you see that black haired boy over there ?" She adds , pointing to a boy wearing all black with white skin and black hair .

-"Yeah , he looks new . I've never seen him around ." I say .