Chapter 15 : A Vampire On Earth .

Aera still couldn't take her mind off of Minhyuk .

She kept on asking herself :

Why did he leave ?

How did he leave ?

Did we say something that angered him ?

Did he get sick ?

Why didn't he tell us ?

She wanted answers but she knows she has to wait for them . Monday , she can ask .

Monday , she can ask him what she has on her mind . Other than that , the party ended at midnight .

It was really fun , everybody enjoyed their time .

Time Skip to Saturday Morning , at 9:50 A.M :

I woke up amd couldn't go back to sleep . Meh , early morning habits , I guess ....

My mom isn't home , she left and again , I'm alone . I don't want to stay at home the whole day so I decided to take a walk outside . It was really nice out , despite it being the end of autumn .

Any weather is nice .

I did my morning routine and made myself some breakfast . Nothing beats my favourite breakfast foods : Waffles , fruit and whipped cream .

Delicious .

After that , I wore my clothes and took my keys .

Finally , fresh air can go in my lungs ...

I decided to go to the park because people are usually there on Saturdays .

After 5 minutes , I'm finally there .

I love how it looks , it makes me happy .

I love being happy , it makes others like me and makes me have stronger relationships with others .

I walked in the park and observed the people .

One woman was wearing a workout outfit and was jogging , one girl was rollerskating , some boys were skateborading , some couples were biking , I saw some families and groups of friends go on picnics all talking and laughing , some parents playing with their children , some people walking their pets , a girl that looks like a Vampi-

Hold up !

What ?

Who IS that ?

I asked myself as I looked at a girl who strongly resembled someone I knew . I ran to the person who was wearing all black and some red and tapped their shoulder , as soon as she turned , I knew who it was .

-"YOO RAE ?!" I said shocked .

-"Oh Hi Aera ! It's been a while !" She replied .

-" What are you doing here ?" I said , half whispering .

-" I was prescribed a shot that can let me survive the sun for 7 days . Cool right ?" She said happily .

-"Umm... Yeah , Yeah ! Cool ! Why'd you come to the park though ?" I asked .

-"It was the first thing I saw and It looked pretty . What brings you here ?" She asks back .

-" I wanted to take a walk , didn't expect to see you here . Did anybody question you clothing ?" I said , pointing at her black dress .

-" Ah , I told them I'm goth ." She replied .

-" What about your fangs ?" I asked .

-" for those who asked me , I told them that they're fake and I just like Vampires , the good part was that they fell for it !" She said . Well at least she knows how to hide her identity ...

-"Hey ! You're saying I'm stupid to tell them so ?!" Yoo Rae asked .

-" Wait , what ?" I said , not knowing what she was talling about .

-"I can READ your thoughts , dummy ." She said as she looked away .

-" Oh , I forgot . " I said .

I keep forgetting she's a Vampire .

-" Well you shouldn't ." She replied .

-" Can you stop reading every thought I have ?!" I said angrily , also jokingly.

-" Okay , Okay , chill ! I'll stop ..." She replied .

After while of silence , I decided to show her around the area .

-" Want me to give you a tour ?" I asked .

-" Yea , I wanna know this place better ." She said , looking around .

-" Okay , we'll start by going out of the park . I'll assume you've seen it all already , am I right ?" I asked .

-" Yeah , let's go !" She said .

-"Okay !" I said as I dragged her out of the park and into the neighbourhood .

-" So many bright houses ! Who lives here ?" She asked , amazed by all the colors and brightness of the place .

-" So the house over there is my friend , Jung Hoon's house . He lives alone most of the time ." I said , pointing to his house .

-"This house is my best friend , Bong Cha's house . She lives with her parents most of the time ." I said , pointing to the corresponding house .

-" Ohh ... she has THOSE kinds of parents ..." She said in a quite disgusted tone .

-" What kind ?" I asked .

-" The OVERPROTECTIVE parents . I hate those ." She stated .

-" Yeah , I hate them too ... but they can sometines help ." I replied . She glared at me .

I knew why .

-" So I can't have my own opinion ?" I replied .

Before starting an argument about overprotective parents , I pointed to different houses and told her who lives in them .

I showed her my university and the area around it . After two hours , the tour was done .

-" So , what do you think ?" I said as she licked the Ice cream we got .

-" It is so cool ! I wish I can live here but I'd die if I do ." She said  in a sad voice .

-" I wish I can let you live with me , but my parents could come  at any moment of the day without warning , they wouldn't want a Vampire to be in the house ." I replied .

-" Do they not know you're a Half-Vampire ?" She asked while looking at me . I took a deep breath before answering her question .

-" No . I don't want to tell them and I never will ." I said in one go , looking at the path in front of us .

-" How long have you been a Vampire for ?" She asked me .

-" Since I was , I think 10 ? I don't remember too well ." I replied .

-" you didn't tell them for 9 YEARS ?!" Yoo Rae exclaimed .

-" Yeah . It was hard but I managed to shut my mouth ." I replied .

-" Whoa , wierd ." She said as she looked at the path .

Then she pointed to a house .

-"Who lives there ? You didn't tell me ..." She asked .

-" Oh that ! It's a new kid , his name is Lee Minhyuk . He also studies in the same University as me ." I answered .

-" When did he come ?" She asked .

-" I don't remember the date , but it was the day that we found the New Vampire in Vampire City ... " I replied .

-" How come ? Coincidence ?" She looked at me and smiled .

-" ... We have to find out !" I completed and we laughed it off .

Suddenly ...

-" WHOAAAAA ! Who's THIS girl ?" Bong Cha asked .