Chapter 13 : The Vampire's Chain .

Lee Minhyuk's P.O.V:

As he got home , 4:06 P.M ...

Okay , here I am .

Hell .

I should be calling this home but I don't think it should in my case .

Anyways , I have a party to help out with and I don't know if I wanna go ... the last time was a disaster beacuse of those two mortals : Mom and Dad .

At this point , I don't even know if I should call them that , they don't deserve the title of " Parents " .

I wish I could get them to disown me but I don't want to talk to them about this , actually , it's close to impossible .

They act like I don't exist until they're drunk ... enough thinking , I have a party to help organise .

I have to get ready in ... a few minutes .

Anyways , back to my room I guess ...

I walked into my room but I saw something I didn't expect : a mess .

All my stuff were in the floor , everything looked awful . I went in the mess and looked for one thing I was worried about : My Vampire's Chain .

That's what gives me more power in a fight and protects me  , if I lose that , I'm doomed .

I scrounged around for a while , no success .

Did he find it ?!

It can't be ! That thing is worth alot of money in the human world !

It's the most valuable thing I own .

I have to find it .

Now is not the time to worry .

Why did he mess up my room ?

I don't know .

I'll have to organise everything before I go .

I snapped my fingers and everything went to it's place . Once the room looked clean and new , I looked at thr bottom of my Red Chest in the left corner of my closet , hoping it was where I usually left it .

Empty ... he must have found it .

I have to look for it now !

I can't leave to an unknown place without it .

I decided to go to my parent's room , might be the last time I will because it reeks of coffee and alcoholic drinks , also it looked like a pigsty .

How do they sleep here without suffocating to death ?

I wish they did ...

I went in , trying not to faint because of the smell , and went to all the places that could be used to hide something : the drawers , the bedside tables , under the bed , the bags , the closets and all the nooks and crannies that I could think of . In the end , I found nothing .

It must be with them .

I can't just leave it with them !

Because that thing is precious !

And I know what they will do when they find something nice : sell it . That can't happen , not today .

As I was going to exit their room , my mom showed up that second .