Chapter 22 : I Can't Sleep Tonight .

Lee Minhyuk's P.O.V :

Who is she and how does she know about my life ? I'm gonna find her , I will . I walked inside the elevator and there I was : Vampire City .

Gosh it feel nice to be away from the Human World for a while ...

I just walked around aimlessly , I didn't even have a plan on where to go or what to see here , I just wanted to get my mind off Aera and Bong Cha .

I'm already missing Aera ...

I hope she will listen to me ...

Dang it , why am I thinking about her so much ?

My thoughts got interrupted when I bumped into someone .

-"Watch where you're going !" A female voice said .

I looked up to find 2 girls : Yoo Rae and Cho Hee .

-"Oh it's you ." Yoo Rae said , looking at me .

-" Does she know about you yet ?" She added .

-" Yes she does ." I answered .

I looked at Cho Hee , then back to Yoo Rae .

-" Aren't you Aera's best friend ?" I asked Yoo Rae .

-" Umm ..." Cho Hee cut her off .

-" Not anymore . Live these days in the Human World , because soon you'll be living in hell ." She said with a smirk .

-" You won't DARE touch Aera or me ." I said with an angry tone .

-" Oh Minhyuk , I don't have to touch you . I just have to make you show the world your true Identity ." She said .

-" How will THAT shitty plan work ?" I asked.

-" You'll see ..." She said .

-" What about you ? Are you not with Aera anymore ?" I asked Yoo Rae .

-" Well , I kinda like Cho Hee more now , Cho Hee told me how much of a demon Aera is in real life ." She said .

-" What ?! That's bullshit ." I said .

-" Actually no it's not ." Cho Hee replied .

I have to tell Aera about this .

But how will I get her to listen ?

-" Also if you dare say anything to anyone , I will hunt you down ." Yoo Rae said .

-" I will say whatever the hell I want and you can't stop me ." I replied .

-" You're gonna make a big risk if you try to do anything to stop us , it won't work ." Yoo Rae added .

-" I will bring you all back down here . " Cho Hee said

.
-" Oh haha , nice joke . " I replied .

-" Make the most of the Human World now ! You're not gonna see it again ." Yoo Rae shouted as I walked away .

-" Fuck off !" I yelled back , raising my middle finger at her .

-" You son of a -" Cho Hee didn't say any more .

We walked opposite ways to avoid encountering eachother another time tonight .

I walked around and found a beautiful park : Vivian VamPark .

I walked inside and smelled the fresh blood from the large fountain . Next to it was a sculpture of the queen of Vampire City : Queen Vivian . She dissapeared a long time ago , until her body was found buried in this very park . The people who found her decided to leace her but marked the area . Few years later , they made the sculpture .