Chapter 19 : One Shared Secret .

? ? ? 's P.O.V :

Hmm ...

They seem very close and I know they want eachother , but can't seem to do it .

How sad ...

Good thing her parents died , she was always babied by them anyways .

Sure , she thinks she has friends all over the world , at least , both of them .

I'll do whatever it takes to blow her cover , I'll make her live in hell .

Just you wait Aera , one day , you WILL disappear from this world ...

Nobody would want to hear from you when they see that you're a Vampire . You'll regret replacing me and you'll be begging for my forgiveness !

Time Skip to Tuesday ...

Byun Aera's P.O.V :

I woke up in tears , I had a nightmare last night so I can see why I was crying in my sleep .

I know , my friends stayed over for a while to comfort me but the only things that will get rid of my sadness are my parents , but that's my problem : they're gone . Forever . And it's really hard to accept the fact that I won't see them again .

I will never see their smile ...

I will never get to go on trips with them ...

I will never get to hug them again ...

I will never get to tell them how my day went ...

I will never live under the same roof as them again ...

I don't know if I can get over their death ...

They're supposed to have their funeral tomorrow . However , I'm not sure if I'll go or not .

One part of me says " Go ! You have to see them for the last time before  they're buried !" . But the other part of me says "No , don't go . It will just break you even more than you are already . It's best if you stay home ." But it's my parents ! Not my friends or relatives . It is important after all but ...

Argh ! I'm such an indecisive person when it comes to these things ...

I looked at the clock that hung on my wall : 7:24 A.M .

Damn , I really do think alot ...

Maybe I should take some Clear Serum ...

I got up from.mybbed but my phone rang . I looked at the caller ID .

Lee Minhyuk .

Why is he calling ?

I was hesitant at first but I picked up .

-" Hello ?"

-" Hey Aera . Did I wake you up ? You sound sleepy ."

-" No , I was awake before you called ."

-" Thank goodness ."

-" Why did you call ?"

-" Just wanted to ask you , are you going to school today ?"

-" Umm.. No , I don't think I can go today ..."

-" Why not ?"

-" Because if I go , I won't be paying attention and think about my parents instead ."

-" Oh I see .."

-" Do we have any important stuff this week ?"

-" No we don't ."