Chapter 5 : Lunch Break .

-" Hey guys ! Bong Cha told me that you got paired up with her . " I said .

-" Oh yeah , at least it's with Bong Cha . She's rather good at art if I do say so myself ." Han Gyeol replied .

-" Yeah but I've been with every single one of you for a project and so far you guys do NOTHING !" She replied angrily .

-" Sheesh ! Calm down !  We'll try to do our best in that project . But you already know that we're all ba-" Sang Hun got cut off by Bong Cha grabbing his shirt's collar .

-" I don't CARE if you guys are bad at art ! This time , we're splitting this up EQUALLY and I will tell Teacher Cha Ok if you don't help , and if that doesn't work , I will not put your name in the project . GOT THAT ?" She said ,  still holding Sang Hun's shirt collar .

-" L-let me go first ! I'm still too y-young to die !" He pleaded .

-" Fine . But if we don't end up with a good grade , I'm not joking when I say I will STRAN-" I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth .

-" Sorry guys , she is really short tempered . She hates group projects ." I said in a calm tone .

-" Yeah , I see ... " Min Woo replied .

-" This is one aggressive little girl " Han Gyeol said , which made Bong Cha want to choke him on the spot , but she didn't want to get suspended or expelled so she just defended herself with words instead , hoping he would feel insulted .

-" By the way , who did you get paired up with ?" He added .
I was about to answer , but someone ELSE came to join the conversation .

-" Hey guys ! what's all the commotion ?" Jung Hoon asked .

-" Bong Cha doesn't like us . Because we have to do the art project with her ." Min Woo answered .

-" Oh hey , Jung Hoon !" Bong Cha got up and hugged him .

-" Hi Bong Cha ! You won't BELIEVE what new theories I found out about last weekend !" Jung Hoon said excitedly .

-" Oh Really ? Spill ! " Bong Cha said as they sat down and started chatting about their theories about , you guessed it , Vampires .

-" But I don't know if you know about them , I think they are kind of obvious to you ..."  Jung Hoon stated .

-" I don't care ! The whole kettle is full , so spill it !" Bong Cha said .

-" Since when did Bong Cha become a drag queen ?" I asked .

-" Yeah , that's the first time I hear her say that ...." Han Gyeol answered .

-" Do those two EVER stop ? " Han Gyeol asked .

-" I don't know , at least not anytime soon ." Sang Hun answered .

-" They're kinda wierd , not gonna lie . They keep on believing that Vampires are real . " Han Gyeol said .

-" Yeah , I mean , someone created a human that sucks blood and everybody's so hyped up about them , who believes this crap ? " Min Woo asked .

-" Bong Cha and Jung Hoon do ." Sang Hun answered .

Bong Cha overheard us and chimed in .

-"Hey ! It's NOT a human you dummies ! They are VAMPIRES . They have that name for a REASON !" She stated .

-"  I mean , you never know if they exist ot not ..." I said .

-" So you're saying that they exist ?" Min Woo asked .

-" No , just saying that they probably exist ." I answer immediately .

-" Don't tell me that you believe in Vampires as well ... if you do , you might as well date Jung Hoon ." Sang Hun stated .