Chapter 14 : Friday Night .

I can't let him sell it ...

Not when I need it the most .

Now time to use it .

I used my Vampire abilities "Control"  to flip my dad's hand so his palm faced up , slammed his hand down hard on the counter and open his fingers the held the Chain . It all happened so fast and he dropped it if the floor , I picked it uo and ran out , then I noticed how many people crowded around the shop , THEN I noticed the camera .

This is for sure going to be on the news tonight .

I wondered .

I ran out as fast as I could and made it home .

I changed my clothes , took my bag and started to pack some things I might need in the party .

Vampire Life ...I thought .

Then , my door slammed open , revealing an angry man , more specifically , my dad . He started screaming at me and I just rushed out of my window and ran to Jung Hoon's house .

I hope it all goes well ...

I finally get there and ring the doorbell , not too long after , the door opened , revealing Jung Hoon . He smiled and spoke .

-"Hey there ! Come in !" He said as he gestured me to come in .

-" Jung Hoon , who's here ?" I heard Aera ask .

-" Oh , Minhyuk came ." He replied .

-" Really ?" She said as she came to where us boys were .

-" Hi ! Where did you run off to earlier ?" She asked .

-"I'll tell you later ..." I replied , not wanting to say anything .

She looked at me dissapointed .

-"Did I do something ?" She asked , looking straight at my face .

-" No , but please don't ask ." I replied .

After some very awkward silence , Jung Hoon spoke up , breaking the silence .

-" SO ! Let's get going ! it is 5:36 P.M and the party starts in roughly two hours !" He said as we followed him to the kitchen .

I felt like something was wrong , but I couldn't put my finger on it . I had a gut feeling that something is not right but I can't seem to figure it out .

-" Hey Minhyuk ! Could you take all the cans out of their boxes and set rhem on the table ?" He asked .

-"O-Oh yeah ! Sure !" I replied .

-"And ... Aera ? " He asked .

-" Yeah ?" She replied .

-"Could you open up the crisps bags , put them in these bowls ?" He asked .

-"Okay !" She replied .

I can't stop admiring her beauty . She looks so perfect in my eyes , I really want her , I can't handle it but I have to resist .
I went to the stack of drink cans and opened them one box by one . I then started to take them to the large food table . I saw Aera there , putting the crisps on the table along witht the 5 different dips .

I think I stared at her too long because she backed away a little .

-"Oh , Uhh ... D-Did you need t-this space ?" She asked , stuttering a little .