one

I am a part of the most sassy and I would say, mean girl group in this school. Though sometimes I feel like I am very mean towards others, but I try to be as mean as possible or else the girls will be disappointed in me. This was what happened.

*3 years ago*

I was a just a freshman that wanted to have a fresh start to high school because I was very scared and just wanted people to have a good first impression on me. I was enjoying high school and actually, nothing was hard, so I don't know why I had to worry that much before school started. Who knew I would actually bump into the school's most meanest and sassiest girls. 

"Hey! Watch where you're going will you?" one of those girls asked, annoyed.

"O-oh, um I am very sorry." I quickly apologized before anything else goes wrong. Not to brag, but I was one of the prettiest girls in school and it's just my natural beauty, though I wear some lip tint and some sunscreen. But other than that, it's all natural. I think I could hear those girls whisper something about me when I accidentally bumped into them.

One day, we accidentally bumped into each other, again. But this time, it wasn't a physical bump, we just saw each other. It was weird to notice that they were being so nice to me. 

"Hi Y/N, do you want to join us at lunch today?" one of those girls asked. Her name was Hwasa (a/n: idk why but I feel like i should name her Hwasa 😂, sorry if it offends one of you). 

"Are you sure? Can I?" I asked politely, and slightly scared.

"Yeah sure! No problem." they answered back.

As promised, I went to their table at lunch and I can feel that people were whispering things like since when was Y/N close to them?  Y/N should be careful around them, especially if she wants to avoid trouble. Those were the things I could hear when I was with the girls. 

"Hey!! Can you stop talking about my friend and just mind your own business?!" Yuna shouted while slamming the table, which made the other students scared, so they walked away minding their own business. Yes, Yuna was the other girl who was also part of the group.

"F-friend?" I asked kind of shocked by what they said. 

"Yes, are you willing to be our friend?" Yuna asked, while the others agreed too.

"S-sure." I stuttered a bit because I was still scared.

"Don't worry, we are very nice. Though you see us shouting at others and being mean, but when you are actually a part of our friend group, we can have fun!" Rosé said. So now, I was a part of the mean girl group at our school. There was 4 people in the group, whew! Hwasa, Yuna, Rosé, and me.

*Back to reality*

So yeah, that's how I got into the group and it's been 3 years, so we have a 3 year friendship and we are seniors this year. Yes, I do still get comments about why I was in the group when I have a very pretty face. Some people even said that I don't deserve to be in the group, but now, I am happy and grateful for my friends. Who knows, maybe they invited me because of my face? Nah, let's stop overthinking.

Today was the day of an exam and I really hope my studying pays off. I have studied very hard for this exam and if I don't do good, I am going to be very disappointed in myself. My parents also made a promise with me that if I get good grades, they would buy me some merch from the groups I love. I really love Stray Kids, Astro, and Ateez, but I would say I am more into Stray Kids (a/n: for the sake of this fanfic okay, i don't actually love one group more than the others, i love all of them equally). 

rrrrrringggg!

I inhaled and exhaled a few times before the exam started, hoping I would do good on this test. I had all my stationeries in their designated spot so that I won't have trouble finding them. Yes, I was pretty organized, but I wouldn't say I am so organized. After all the fuss, the teacher walks in which made the whole class quiet.

"Okay class! As you all are aware, we have an English exam today, so please do your best and try to put in a lot of effort, okay? Fighting!" my teacher said, which comforted me a bit, but still a little nervous.

*1 hour 15 minutes later*

"Time is up class! Hand your papers to the class president." the teacher said, which meant we have to put down our pencils and not write any further. I handed my paper to the class president with the most sassiest face ever, but he just took it from me normally. He wasn't scared of me, but the other students were kind of scared of me. 

"This is the end of class, so enjoy your weekend and I'll see you again next week with your grades." the teacher said. Oh yeaaaah, it was the last class of the day and it was the last day of the week before the weekend. Yayy! All the students started packing up their stuff. "Oh one more thing, before you go, there is a new student next week, so be prepared to introduce yourselves to him." the teacher informed us.

A new student? I thought to myself. Okay then. 

"Hey Y/N! What are you up to this weekend?" Rosé said excitedly as the other girls came up to us.

"Nothing much really. Why?" I asked.

"Ooh, do you want to go shopping and go to the movies then?" Rosé asked.

"Sure! Then I'll see you on Saturday?" I confirmed.

"Yeah. See you!" they said in unison.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

hey! it's the author here. um as i said, this was requested by one of my followers and i really love her idea! im sorry if nothing really happened in this chapter, but I promise that I will write another chapter and hopefully it'll be better than this chapter.

 Meanwhile, follow my ig: /arohastay/

and if you're an aroha (astro's fandom name), then feel free to read my other book hehe. thank youu <3

bye ! 🦋

august 31, 2020