four

"Huh? nothing." I said while giggling a bit hoping they didn't notice. 

"Okayyy...?" Yuna said still suspicious.

While they weren't looking, I quickly waved at him and he waved back. After that, I continued to do shopping with the others. After hours of shopping, we decided to go back home since our parents might be looking for us. I decided to go back home with the girls since it was almost dark and who knows what would happen. We're just being cautious here. 

After sending off the girls one by one, the only ones in the car were me and Hwasa since her driver was driving and also because I lived 15 minutes away from the mall, as mentioned before, they safely dropped me off in front of my house. They waited for me to enter my home before leaving. 

I entered my home and was greeted with my parents watching a movie together in the living room. When they heard the front door open, they looked behind to see me.

"Hi Y/N, you've arrived, we were waiting to eat dinner together," my dad said.

"Hi Dad, yeah, I'm going to take a quick shower and changed into my nightwear." I replied. My dad always come back home in the afternoon because he is always busy with work. But if he isn't, then he would treat us to the sushi restaurant or even a short trip as our family holiday.

After taking a shower and changing into my nightwear, I charged my phone and went down to have dinner with my family. After dinner, I proceed into my bedroom to watch some videos on Youtube before sleeping. 

*time skip to Monday*

 I woke up to the sound of my morning alarm. Yes, I only set alarms on school nights, never on weekends because these are the times where I can oversleep if I don't have anything on my schedule. It was 6am and I have to go to school at around 7:30am, so that leaves me with about 1 and a half hour left before having to go out the house.

I got ready as usual and wore my school uniform. I double checked my bag just incase I accidentally forget something before coming to school. My laptop, check. Phone, check. School folder/files, check. Water bottle, I'll take it when I go to the kitchen. Pencil case, check. Okay, it seems like I got everything, I just gotta take my water bottle in the kitchen, then I'm ready! (a/n: yes i used what i would bring to school. since i go to an international school, i bring my laptop and phone. my laptop is the most important for school)

I went downstairs after putting on my socks, also bringing my backpack along with me. Before I forget, I grabbed my water bottle and put it in its slot on the sides of my backpack. I ate breakfast right after that. 

At around 7:30am I put on my shoes and said goodbye to my parents since I was going to school. I walked to school since it was just a 5-7-minute walk from home. As I arrived at school, I was greeted by my friends who also, coincidentally, arrived at almost the same time. 

Altogether, we went to class for first block, we all had the same class and it was a Korean class. My school has a subject specially for the Korean language. All of us, that includes me, Hwasa, Yuna, and Rosé, walked to class in the most sassiest way possible while laughing with each other. 

As we arrived in the classroom, some students were already seated in their spots and so my friends and I proceeded to go to our designated seats. It may be impossible, but the teacher still put us together even though we are sometimes loud. As I was talking and laughing with my friends, my eyes lands on one person in the classroom.

O H  N O . Him again. I've never seen him here before, so I'm guessing he's the new student that our teacher announced last Friday.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

uwu im done with this chapter, i guess things are escalating from here..

im sorry if it sucksss ^^

bye for now 🦋

september 4, 2020