six

The class ended as usual and I was on my way to exit the school grounds. However, as I was walking, someone grabbed me by my wrists. Take note that I was alone at that time. My friends weren't there at that event.

I looked up in confusion and also because I was worried. At that moment, I saw Minho. I have never seen him up close, so I stared at him while he was still holding my wrist, running. He is he so handsome! How can a human being be this handsome?

I stopped looking at him when we arrived in one room. Just one room. Nobody in there. Both of us were panting for oxygen since we were running so fast.

I looked at him in confusion and he also looked at me. We were both staring at each other. I was admiring his beauty, but I didn't know what he was doing or thinking.

Minho POV

Gosh, how can someone be this beautiful? She was beautiful from the very beginning, when we were in the same school in Malaysia.

I have kept this crush a secret for a while now, but I feel like I should tell her now because we are graduating soon and I don't want to lose her.

I was devastated when I heard Y/N was going to leave to Seoul a few years back. Maybe 8 years ago? However, a few months ago, my parents said we are also moving to Seoul and I couldn't be more happier to meet Y/N again. My parents also didn't know about the crush I had on Y/N.

I only had the chance to stare at her at times when her friends aren't around or when she's busy talking with her friends. She looked pretty on every side of her. Front, back, side.

I was walking slower towards her and I could see the feelings of being worried written all over her face.

"Do you remember me?" I said. A few seconds after I said that, a tear was escaping from her eyes.

She replied with a nod since she was embarrased and also since she didn't want her voice to sound different.

Y/N POV

The moment Minho asked that question, I broke down into tears because I missed him so much. I decided to hide by leaning on his chest because I was really embarrassed.

Minho grabbed my chin which made me look up and into his eyes. Oh I can look at those glimmering eyes for hours and never get bored by that.

He wiped my tears that were falling down with his thumb and continued to look at me. I was still looking at him without even noticing that our faces were inches apart. Minho decided to lean in closer and I closed my eyes.

In a matter of few seconds, his lips were on mine. He cupped my cheeks with one of his hands and his other hand went down my waist. He almost stopped because I wasn't kissing back, but then as he let go, I grabbed him again and started kissing him. This time, much more passionately. Our lips moving in sync.

We continued doing that for about one more minute and after that we stared at each other's eyes.

"I missed you Y/N." he confessed.

"I missed you too Minho." I replied while cupping his cheeks.

"I also like you." Minho accidentally blurted out those four words which was not meant to come out at that time. He was blushing real hard and I was also blushing, not gonna lie. He was laughing awkwardly because clearly, he was embarrassed.

"Aww... you're too cute. I-I like you too." I answered, blushing real hard. Minho showed an sigh of relief.

"Th-then will you be my girlfriend...?" he asked, ending with a high pitched voice.

"Of course! But let's keep it a secret from now?" I asked, hoping he would accept it.

"Yeah sure!" He said. After what we call, a 'happy' moment, we went home, but not forgetting a little peck on the lips before going out the door.

We walked with each other, but not holding hands because we didn't want anyone to suspect us yet.

"I'll walk you home." Minho said happily.

"Aww okayy, thanks!" I said in reply.

"Give me your phone." he said while reaching out for my phone with his hand.

"Um, okay." I said while handing my phone to him.

He unlocked my phone easily since there was no lock. He opened the phone app and wrote down his phone number; then saved it as "minho boyfie 😈💘". He handed back my phone after doing what he wanted to do.

"Text me tonight. Or call." he said. By that time, we already arrived in front of my home, so we said our goodbyes.

"Okay! Bye Minho, I'll text you first tonight hehehe." I said.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

yay im done with this chapter. i know it's a bit long but idc hehe

go follow my ig ! @ arohastay

and watch my recent ateez video ! my yt channel : @ arohastaytiny  ; i posted a video abt "what you didnt notice in ateez's thanxx practice vid".

okay im outta here ciao !

sept 11, 2020