eight

I was on my way to go to school like every other day. I greeted Minho every morning in the park, followed by a hug.

When we arrived at school, as always, he would let me in first. I went in and said hi to my girls.

"Hii!!" I said as I was running to them.

"Omg, y/n!! Why weren't you there yesterday?" Yuna asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, obviously confused because I was with my boyfriend.

"Didn't you read our message in the group? We invited you to go to the movies together." Rose said.

"Oh, I guess I didn't see the message." I slightly laughed with my hands rubbing the back of my neck.

Then, all of us went silent. The girls were looking at each other and a "smirk" was about to form on their faces.

"What?" I asked.

"Soooo..." Yuna started off as she looked at the other girls every other time.

"What's going on between you and Minho, huh?" Hwasa said teasingly while poking my arms a bit.

"Huh? Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, worried they might find out.

"Oh come on!" Rose said, "we saw you and Minho yesterday! No wonder you didn't come." Rose smirked.

"Um guys, hello? Just so you know, he was a childhood friend of mine and we were really close to each other. We decided to hang out yesterday afternoon. Please don't think about anything more than that because clearly, we're just friends." I said proudly since I didn't stutter a single word.

"Wait really? Your childhood friend? Woww, what a small world right?" Yuna surprisingly said.

time skip

I was on my way to walk back home when I heard running footsteps coming my way. Before I even got the chance to look back, I could feel a pair of arms hugging me from the back.

"Hi baby." Minho whispered into my ears. (a/n: idk, when i wrote the 'hi baby' part, it reminded me of jongho from ateez!)

"Oh my, you scared me!" I whispered-screamed since people would still hear me if I were shouting. 

"Well..."

"Ah baby, you want to know what happened today?" I asked him.

"Teaaa..." Minho said as I just giggled at his cuteness.

"The day when we were supposed to go to the movies together, you saw the girls too right?" He nodded as a response. "Well, they did that on purpose because they saw the both of us together."

"Wait what? What did you say? Did you defend?" He asked, slightly worried.

"I said that you were a very close friend of mine and that we wanted to spend time with each other since we haven't seen each other in a very long time."

"Whew... Thank god you said that." Minho sighed as a relief while doing a hand motion pretending to wipe his sweat off.

I suddenly looked at his luscious lips and just stared at it for a short amount of time until he noticed it. I was so dozed off I didn't even realize his lips being on mine. I melted into the kiss and gave in. We were enjoying our time at the park until...

"Aha! See... this isn't what friends do." Yuna pointed out while the two other girls giggled.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

hii ! heheh i know this is a short chapter hehe... im soooo sorry because I have been dealing with school and im trying to finish all my work as possible since im leaving to another country in less than a month T^T

i'll try to update this book and im also trying to finish this book as soon as possible since i was thinking of creating a book of astro or ateez imagines hehet.

signing off >.<

october 28, 2020