ten (final)

I wore my shoes and walked out of the door to meet them at the park that Minho and I would usually meet up before school.

^^ she wore that

~time skip~

All of us arrived at the amusement park and of course, I was next to my boyfriend. When we entered the amusement park, we stopped for a moment just examining the surroundings and the noise that were made by the other people who were playing. 

"Right, where should we go first?" I asked still not taking my gaze off of the view. I was so caught up in looking at the view, I didn't even realize Minho was looking at me. Thankfully, the girls didn't notice. If they did, who knows what would happen. 

"Okay wait guys. So I thought, at the end of the day, maybe at like I don't know, 5? We can end the day with going on to the Ferris Wheel. How does that sound?" Hwasa stated her idea that was stuck in her head since the beginning. 

"Good idea! For now, let's start off with going to... hm.." Rosé said, looking around for what rides they can go on first. "That!" she pointed out to the roller coaster.

"That looks scary, but fun at the same time!" I exclaimed. "There's only two seats in each row, so one of you have to sit alone, I'm sitting with Minho." I said, closer to Minho, then looking up at him. I earned a smile from him which made my heart skip a beat. 

Aww my baby is so cute, Minho thought to himself.

"Okay okay, you two don't have to do that here. I feel so single. But I'm not sitting alone heheh... I'm the maknae you know." Yuna started off with a disgusted face only to be laughed at by the others later on. 

"Fine, I'll sit by myself." Hwasa called out, knowing that she was the oldest in the group and had to be responsible to them. 

"Yay! Let's go then shall we?" Yuna said.

*after the ride*

Everybody was so tired from screaming a lot during the ride because there were loops and turns. I can't lie though, it was so fun, especially having to sit next to your boyfriend and also going on the first "trip" with your boyfriend and friends.

*fast forward to the end of the day*

As promised when we first arrived here, we would end the day by going to the ferris wheel. Four people were able to sit in each cabin, but I decided to stay with Minho since I'm also trying to spend time with him. 

"Um hey guys, although four people can fit in one cabin, I'm going to sit in another one with Minho. Is that fine with you guys?" I said while we waited in line.

"Ngehh, this day is also for you to spend with your boyfriend, so I don't really mind." Yuna stated, receiving nods from Hwasa and Rosé indicating that they also agree.

"Okay."

The gate next to us opened, which meant that the previous passengers are walking out of the ride. It was our turn next. I dragged Minho into a cabin while the other girls were entering in a different cabin. 

The people who were in charge of the ride made sure everything was okay and safe and soon they closed the gates of our cabins. The wheel starts rotating and we could see a very pretty view of the city from the very top. I took a few pictures here and there, however, only after a few snaps, I decided to put my phone away and talk with Minho.

"Isn't it nice up here?" I said, holding his hands in front of me. We were facing each other, which meant that I was sitting in front of him and he was sitting in front of me. 

"Mhm. I agree the view is nice. But the view in front of me is way beautiful." He made a sudden confession. (a/n: ew ew ew so cheesy) I was blushing from his words which made me look down to avoid any eye contact with him.

"Look up baby, I know you're blushing." Minho put a finger under my chin. I could also see the slight blush that was creeping its way up of Minho's cheeks. I got up and quickly sat next to him. (a/n: i forgot if ferris wheels have seatbelts because yo girl haven't been in one since 5 or 6 years ago maybe)

The wheel rotated a few times. While it was spinning, I took the opportunity to lay my head on his shoulder. His hand creeped up to my waist and we stayed in that position until the end, just enjoying the relaxing moment and view. 

~end~

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

eh im sorry if the ending is not good T.T

im still a beginner so i hope you know that

i think im writing a new book ...? idk yet

i had a fun time writing this book because i started off when i was in my home country, and now im in the country where i live hehe

stay safe !! corona is getting worse each day, so sanitize yourselves, wear masks, wash your hands, and if possible, shower right after you come home from outside (that's what i do heheh) also eat your vitamins! (i sound like a mom ew 🥴

bye >.<

nov. 1, 2020