seven

<Me>
Hi Minho!!

<minho boyfie 😈💘>
hi baby 💕

<Me>
how did you know it was me?

<minho boyfie 😈💘>
your profile pic ;)
you're so pretty 🥺💕

<Me>
ohh
first of all, ew, im so ugly 😂

<minho boyfie 😈💘>
say that again and i'll prove how pretty you are

<Me>
ugh 😒

I would say we chatted for hours, but we didn't call because I didn't want my family to know yet. We decided to go to school together tomorrow, so Minho would come to my house to pick me up and we will go on our separate ways when we are near the school grounds.

*next day*

I opened my eyes since the sound of my alarm clock was deafening. I checked the time and it was about 7. I got up and got ready as usual and went downstairs for breakfast.

After breakfast, I put on my shoes and went out the door and took a short walk to the part just to be met by my boyfriend.

"Hi baby." Minho greeted while giving a peck on my forehead.

"Hi babe." I replied, clearly blushing because of Minho's action. "Let's go."

Minho immediately intertwined my hands with his'. We walked and talked about things that we never knew about each other. That was until we reached a few meters away from school. He let me go in first because I am the one who usually arrives first.

As I was walking to enter the school building, as usual, me and my gang were walking towards our first class. When I sat in my seat, I saw Minho walking into the school gate. I almost smiled, but didn't because nobody knew yet.

*fast forward to end of school*

It was just a normal school day and it ended just like the other days. While I was walking out the gate, I could see Minho lipsyncing I'll come to your house later to pick you up, then winking afterwards. I just nodded in response and then slightly smiled.

After changing into an outfit like:

I put on my shoes and went to the nearest park to meet him because that is our usual meeting spot

"Hi baby!" Minho said as he ran to hug me tightly.

"Hello my munchkin." I giggled.

"Where do you want to go for our first date?" he asked, making me blush a little just by hearing the word 'date'.

"Umm... I don't know. Wanna go to the movies?" I brought up an idea and he seems fine with it. So we made our way to the cinema.

We have arrived at the location, but then, I saw Hwasa, Yuna, and Rosé together. Why are they there without me? I asked myself inside.

Minho saw how my face changed when he also saw the girls. Thankfully, they didn't notice us because they were "too busy" laughing with each other.

"I don't think there are any good movies here. How about we go to a park? And maybe have a picnic?" he suggested, which made me a little relieved since I won't have to hide from the girls and also since he knew that we had to keep our relationship a secret.

When we arrived at the picnic area, we decided to order some light food and some drinks.

"You owe me for this." Minho said out of nowhere while sipping on his drink.

"Um what? For what?" I asked, curious.

"Excuse mee, hello?! I saved you from those girls okayy." he said, exaggerating somr words.

"Ugh, fine, what do you want me to do?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

He smirked, then said, "kiss me."

Obviously, I blushed hard just from those two words. "Not here! There are people here." I said in embarrassment.

"Oh well then, my house?" he said, with a slight smirk then sipping on his drink again.

"Ew no you're so dirty Minho." I said jokingly. "How about I do that another time?" I asked him.

"Hm. Fine." he replied, cross armed and also pouting. Not gonna lie, he looks extra cute with that pout.

"Let's go back home, I have some homework to do." I suggested, since I did have some homework to complete.

"Sure! Let's go together, I'll drop you off."

"Aww, okay." I said while hugging him.

We arrived at my house and we said our goodbyes to each other. He waited until I entered my house, then he went back to his home.

As planned, I changed into my evening clothes, and did my homework. After sitting in front of my laptop for an hour or two, I went down for dinner.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

yow, im back with another chapter! sorry if it was not really good .....? okay yeah that's it, im hoping this book is not long sooo

𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑫𝑶𝑶𝑹 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑨 𝑏𝑦 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝐾𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑏𝑖𝑛&𝑆𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎 !! 🙃💕

Sept. 16, 2020