two

I arrived home and was very tired, so I immediately landed on my bed face first. I was still in my school clothes so I had to force myself to go and take a quick shower. I put down my backpack and charged my phone because it was on low battery, then went straight to the bathroom to shower.

10 minutes later

I came out of the shower feeling more refreshed. I was drying my hair with a towel until I heard a notification come through my phone. I went to the place where my phone was charged and checked what it was about. Oh, it was a notification from my friend group, aka Hwasa, Yuna, and Rosé.

four fantastic girls ✨

Yuna 🧚🏻‍♀️

Um hey guys, what time are we meeting tomorrow?

Hwasa 🧚🏻‍♀️

How about 12pm?

Rosé 🧚🏻‍♀️

Oh okay.

Yuna 🧚🏻‍♀️

Okayy

Me

Okay, I'll meet you guys tomorrow at 12, see ya!

*sigh* I guess we'll be meeting at 12 tomorrow. But seriously though, what should I wear? 

*starts digging through the closet*

Ooh, I think this would be perfect for tomorrow. We are going to watch a movie and go shopping anyways. Let's just put this aside for tomorrow. 

"Hi Mom!" I said as I walked out of my bedroom

"Hi sweetie, how was school today?" she replied.

"It was fine, the exam was easier than I thought. But you know, I don't want to say it's easy because in some cases, we think it's easy because we're doing it wrong." I stated.

"Aww... it's okay, don't worry about that. I'm sure you did great. It's the effort that counts honey." she said which comforted me.

"Thanks Mom. I love you so much." I said as I back hugged her. In return, she turned around and hugged me back for a few seconds. I let go of the hug and went to the living room to watch a kdrama. Hmm... Let's watch Hi Bye, Mama. I heard it was a good kdrama (a/n: YES GO AND WATCH IT!) 

*1 hour passes by*

Woah, I didn't expect the first episode to be this sad. 

"Honey! Let's eat dinner!" my mom shouted from the kitchen.

"I'll be there in a bit Mom!" I shouted back. I turned off the tv and went to the kitchen to have dinner with my parents. Wow, tonight's dinner is so good. We are eating Mac & Cheese (idk who eats mac & cheese for dinner haha) and this is my favorite food. Ahhhhh! I internally screamed. 

After eating dinner and having a nice talk with my parents, I went to my bedroom and was scrolling through instagram. *gasps* I was in the middle of scrolling on instagram until I saw a notification from Astro's official youtube channel. I immediately pressed on it and it brought me to the video. It was another video of Astro DDOCA and man, that video just made my day. They were so funny and happy! 

I scrolled and scrolled on Instagram and was on Tiktok for some time until I checked the time. It was already about 11:50 pm and I have to go to sleep because I have to wake up at 9 tomorrow. I put my electronics on the side table and switched off the lights. I automatically fell into a deep sleep.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

eh whatever, im sorry if this chapter also sucked. um i tried my very best. this chapter was quite short compared to the previous one and idk why i did that hehe..

hopefully i'll be back tomorrow with another chapter. 

p.s : happy birthday jungkook! even though im not an army, i'll just wish you :)

hehe bye 🦋

september 1, 2020