three

*morning*

I woke up and checked the time. 

"Oh my gosh it was already 10am! I woke up an hour late!" I internally screamed as my eyes widened. Thankfully, I already prepared the clothes yesterday. I quickly showered and do my morning routine. I cannot continue the day if I don't shower. 

After showering and doing my morning routine, which includes putting on some makeup and doing my hair, I put on my clothes quickly and also put my belongings in a purse. 
(just to remind you what she wore and the makeup she put on)

Since we were going to watch a movie first, I don't think we have time for breakfast, so I should eat breakfast or else I'm going to suffer in hunger

"Good morning Mom." I said.

"Good morning Y/N sweetie, where are you going?" she asked. 

"Oh, right, I forgot to tell you yesterday. I'm going to the mall to watch a movie and go shopping with my friends today. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you earlier." I apologized hoping she wouldn't change her mind last minute.

"Oh okay, have fun. But have breakfast first before you go." 

I took a seat on the dining table and ate the breakfast my mom made. The waffles were so good. 

*20 minutes later*

I checked the time and it was already 11:34am. One fact about me was that I always take the longest to get ready. 

"Mom! I'm getting late, I'll go now!" I shouted from downstairs.

"Okay! Don't come back late!" she shouted in reply.

I put on the vans I had and bursted out of my home and went straight to the mall. As I was running, I accidentally bumped into someone. Yes, I am very clumsy so I, not always, but most of the time bump into people. 

"HEY! Look at where you're going will you?!" I asked annoyed.

"O-oh I'm very sorry." the person apologize. I looked at the person and he seems new to the neighborhood because I haven't seen him before. 

"By any chance, are you new here?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah, me and my family moved here a few days ago." he replied.

"Oh, I didn't know, I'm very sorry," I apologized since he was new and I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable, "anyways, I have to go now. I'm in a rush."

"O-okay." 

I kind of speed walked because I was tired from all the running. Another fact about me is that I would rather walk to a destination, unless it was 20-30 minutes away from home. The mall is just about 15 minutes from my home, so that's why I decided to walk. I could feel the vibration that my phone made.

four fantastic girls ✨

Yuna 🧚🏻‍♀️

Yaaa!! Y/N where are you?! We are here already!"

Me

I'm on my way, just wait!

Yuna 🧚🏻‍♀️

You must've overslept again. ughh

*back to reality*

I just left her on read because I continued speed walking to the mall. 

After another 7 minutes pass by, I finally arrived at the mall.

"There you are Y/N, we have been waiting for ages!" Hwasa over exaggerated.

"Fine fine, I'm here... happy?" I said.

"Well now we are. Now let's go or else we're going to miss the movie." Rosé said. We arrived at the movie reception desk (im sorry if you don't understand hehe) and we have selected the movie that we are going to be watching. We chose to watch [insert a horror movie]. Even though I was scared of horror movies, I seem to like it, weird right? We had to wait for 20 minutes until the movie started. In the meantime, Yuna and Rosé went to purchase some caramel popcorn and some sodas.

While they were buying the popcorn for us, I couldn't help but just think about the dude I bumped into when coming here. It's a bummer I didn't ask for his name because firstly, he is going to be my neighbor, so I have to be nice and ask him that question. And partly because he was very attractive. 

"What's in your head?" Hwasa teased.

"Huh? What? Oh nothing, I wasn't thinking of anything." I said as I slightly blushed. Thankfully she didn't see it.

"Yeah, sure." Hwasa said while rolling her eyes playfully.

The other two girls came back from buying popcorn and we went straight to the theater because the movie was starting. 

S P O O K Y   👻

*2 hours later*

The movie finished and I would say the movie was pretty scary. Whew, thank god I didn't scream loudly in the theater, or else it would be so embarrassing. We exited the movie theater and went shopping as promised. I bought some new clothes and some new accessories. I didn't buy that much since I didn't want my money to disappear. 

As we were shopping, I saw the same person I bumped into when coming here. Ahhhh why do I have to see him again? I thought to myself. I tried to hide my face so that he didn't recognize me. 

"Y/N what are you doing?" Yuna asked confused.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

ayy they met twiceeee !!!

bye 🦋

september 2, 2020