Fights.. S1E8

You walk back into the house and see a little tube of pills. *THOUGHTS* did he take to much? Doesn't look good. *END OF THOUGHTS* you go upstairs and make a quick tiktok before bed.

Caption: Talk to them as much as you can..

Comments:
@: is she okay??
Avani: Sis you okay, call me if you need to
Addison: I hope you are okay!!
Hater: we don't even care!
|reply from y/n: okay??
Noah: 😿
*liked by creater*
Y/nFanPage: awww noo something is wrong
Larray: Pooh text me we can talk
*liked by creater*

After posting that tiktok you read the comments and went to bed. The next morning you get a call from the hospital. Nurse: hello is this y/n?? Y/n: yes it is.. nurse: alrighty, we have some good news and bad news. I will start with the good news. So your father David gave you a ton of money for your future and the bad news is.. he sadly has passed away.

You start crying. Y/n: oh my- Nurse: I am sorry for your loss ma'am. Y/n: I-its okay-y. You hang up and fall to the ground. You think of lots of memories and get more sad. You go down stairs and watch TV.

News reporter: A man named David dobrick has sadly passed away from taking to many of a very strong pill. Y/n: HOW DID THEY GET ALL THIS INFORMATION. THEY CANT EVEN TELL ME THIS!!

You wear this to school:

you walk into school and someone brings you to the side

you walk into school and someone brings you to the side. ??: remember me from the bathroom. You don't answer because your so sad. ??: anyways it's just me, Bryce. You look up confused. Y/n: why are you pulling me away like this?? He stays quiet.

Bryce: look y/n, I really like you but I know you like someone else and I think now we should friends even though it may be awkward. You look at him. Y/n: okay we can be friends but I gotta go to my locker. He laughs and lets you go. As you got to your locker, someone tapped you on your shoulder..