Fights.. S1E25

You push her and go straight to your locker. After you have everything, you turn around and go to your first class. As your walking someone grabs your bag and runs away. You chase after them and steal it back. Y/n: Dont even think about doing that. You walk away with confusion because it was random someone did that.
-AFTER SCHOOL-
In your head: Yes, I have training with my new team. As your walking to your car someone stops you. Girl: Hey y/n! You look up. Y/n: Oh hey nessa. Nessa: I am just saying that, I made it on the master team to. Your standing there shocked. Y/n: I didn't know you did karate? Nessa: I have done it for 3 years and my dad runs the karate center. Y/n: Ohh that's so cool, I guess i will see you tonight. You smile. Josh yelling from his car: Nessa hurry up, get away from that freak!

You wave to nessa and you hop in your car. Your replay what josh said in your head and your eyes get watery. Under your breath: I literally explained the story to everyone 2 times. You about to turn on your car when you see sway in a big group. Bryce: guys I think we should forgive her. Addi: she's not taking my forgiveness very well. Noah: she literally slept with someone how could we forgi-. Addi interrupts: NOAH SHE DIDNT SLEEP WITH HIM, HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO TELL YOU.

Everyone is in shock and Addi storms off to her car. You are now reversing and your window meets up with the group. Y/n: Thanks for that Noah but remember I'm never saying the story again so figure it out yourself for now on. Everyone but Noah: Oohhhhh. Noah: Shut it little girl. Y/n: We are the same age but right now your acting like a little boy! You drive off with a smile on your face.

When you get home you change into your karate clothes and lay on your bed. (Picture this) You have a big window infront of your bed so you can see one of the neighbours room. Your scrolling Through TikTok when you see that Noah post a video.
Noah: New house
Comments:
Dixie: Hey cutie
|Reply From Noah: Uhh hi
Addison: Looks noice
Jaden: Oo nice room
|Reply From Noah: Get off my page
|Rpely From Jaden: What did I do?
Charli: Can you just listen to y/n? My gosh
|Reply From Noah: Come to my house
|Reply From Charli: Nah, ima watch y/n at her karate training.

You look closely at his room on the video, then you look at the window where you can see one of the neighbours room. Under your breathe: Oh sh*t Noah can perfectly see in my room. THATS HIS ROOM. You have a little panic attack, so you close the curtains. Then you get a text from charli:
Charli😝✨
I'm coming to watch since I have nothing to do

Okay that's fine!
-End of texting-