Fights.. S1E18

Text message:
Charli: Please come inside, I'm really sorry and I have news you won't believe but you have to.

Y/n: Ugh, Charli wants to talk, lest hope I won't die! Everyone laughs and you walk inside. You see Charli and sit next to her. Charli: Um so, this might be hard to believe but.. um I'm kinda your step sister. Y/n: HUH? What how? Charli: SO your mum moved out of your house, and she told us she was secretly with my dad the whole time. But actually married.

Y/n: What the- why would she do that. She shrugs. Charli: Anyways, when she came over she unpacked and said she was gonna go work, and then while she was driving she got in the car crash and she died. Y/n: Wow i never knew that. I'm sorry for anything, plus you can have noah. Under your breath: since he likes you more. Charli: No. you deserve him.

Y/n: Well in that case i dont need a boy. You stand up and walk over to addi and avani and you notice they were listening the whole time. Avani: I dont even know how i would feel is SHE was my sister. Addi and avani laugh but you just look down. Y/n: My mum couldnt tell me she liked someone else let alone MARRIED.

You are leaving the party when Noah stops you. Noah: Can we talk please. What you saw is just.. WRONG!! No one knew this about you but you hate it when people yell at you and you get scared. You start to move back. Y/n: So what I saw wasn't you making out with my step sister, huh?? He stand there is shock and walks away..