Fights.. S1E11

You fall to the ground because your so shocked. Noah picks you up and hugs you. Noah: Your alrigh- Loren: BABE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? You quickly let go and move back. Y/n: S-sorry. You run into your car crying. Avani: I can't believe you Noah. Avani and addi follow you. Loren: come on babe we are leaving. Noah: Loren, how dare you. Never talk to me again nor call me babe, roach.
*BACK TO YOU*

You sit in the drivers seat and think if Noah's feeling were all fake. You hear the doors open and it's Avani and Addison. You wipe your tears. Addison: He's a jerk, your so precious how could he. Y/n: I can't believe it!! with.. Loren! Wait.. Charli said that if I don't stay away from him I will die, because he's lorens. You look to the back.

Y/n: what if they aren't together and Loren is getting pay back. You look back at the front. Avani: I'm sorry babe, but It sounded convincing. You look down. Y/n: it's okay I sound convinced to but Ima go home you can stay over if you want. Both: IM COMING OVER. You smile.
*AT HOME*
Y/n: I am going to get changed. They nod and go on there phone. You change into this:

You finish getting changed when you get a text

Noah👀❤️
Hey I'm sorry about Loren, we aren't even together.
It's okay, you guys are better together
I like someone else, but I don't know if they like me
Oh.. um bye

You throw your phone at your vanity causing your mirror to smash. Addison: AHHH- Y/n!! Please be careful. You start crying. Avani: shhh, it's okay. Addison goes to grab your phone while Avani is supporting you. Y/n: ughhh boys are the worst. You lay down.
*NEXT MORNING(it's Friday)*
You girls get ready and quickly make a tiktok:
Caption: The trio😍
Comments:
Avani: Too good
Addison: ayeee
Bryce: damn addi
Josh: wooo!!
Noah: :)