Fights.. S1E14

You go on your phone and make a tiktok with everyone.

You post: The squad!
Comments:
Avani: Yasss
Noah: Damn y/n though
*liked by creater*
|Loren replys: Baby were you talking about me or y/n, im sure me but what ever.
Y/nFanePage: OMG YOU GUYS SHOULD MAKE A CONTENT HOUSE.
|Your reply: Wait thats a good idea..

You look up from your phone after reading that comment. Y/n: Look what this fan page suggested. Everyone looks at your phone. Bryce: Thats seems fun, maybe all of us can join! Everyone nods. You notice that Mads, Loren and Charli are walking to you. Y/n: This cant be good.

Loren: So we saw your comments on your tiktok y/n, and we saw you might be making a content house. Noah: Yea we are and do you have a problem with that? Charli: Well we just thought that you have to make a house big enough because were staying, right? You look up from your phone. Y/n: Who said your living there bi*ch.

Mads: Duhhh us, its our house. You stand up and walk to them. Y/n: So you think your staying huh, sis your not and we will never invite you, ALL OF YOU. You gently push her shoulder and sit back down. Charli: We dont care we are coming since we live there!! You put your head in your hands

Y/n: HOW MANY F*CKEN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR NOT LIVING THERE. They gasp and you walk away with Avani and Addi following you. Y/n: I just moved schools and they think they have control over me. Avani: Its okay, they just want attention and boys.

*LORENS POV*

She walked off and the boys, charli and mads were still here. Loren: Anyways, so when im in the house. Ima be in a room with Noah bea-. Noah: LOREN SHUT UP. He cuts me off. Loren: Baby.. how dare you yell at me. I squeeze in between noah and josh and put my arm around noah. Noah: Dont even touch me, i would rather share a room with y/n than you. You gasp and he walks off to y/n.

*END OF LORENS POV*

Your sitting down at your locker when Noah comes and sits next to you. Noah: Are you okay? Loren and her brats are just b*tches. You giggle. Noah: Ahh, i made you laugh. You look at him and smile. Y/n: Noah.. do you actually like me? He looks at you. Noah: Of course i like you.. more than friends though.

He stands up and puts his hands up. You grab his hands and stand up and hug him. Y/n: Thankyou Noah. Noah still hugging you: For what? Y/n: Always being there for me. You guys finally let go and smile. He looks you in the eyes and you kiss him. He doesnt pull away, then you do..

*COMMENT YOUR IDEASSS*