Fights.. S1E27

As you arrive home you notice that there is one light on in a bedroom next door. You quickly run inside into your bedroom and realise its Noah's room. You look through your window and you see someone in the bed. You leave them be and just lay in your bed on your phone. Little did you know, your curtains were open and Noah could see in your room.
-Noah's POV-
I snuck Dixie into my room and we started kissing eachother leading into make out session. I didn't realise I left my curtains open and y/n could watch us. I just continued to kiss her and we started to undress eachother. We were standing infront if the bed.
-End of Noah's POV-

You looked out your window and saw Noah undressed making out with a girl. You quickly ran up to your window and closed the curtain. Noah saw and got really scared so he shut his to. Your breathing really heavy because you saw Noah nearly naked. You were replaying the moment when you saw the girl and him together and realise who it was.. DIXIE. My nasty step sister who doesn't care about me. You ignore it and go to sleep

The next morning you get changed and go down to eat breakfast. As your eating your scrolling through TikTok and see Noah's post.

Noah's caption: Messed up so bad..
Comments:
Addi: Huhhh..
Bryce: I'm really confused
|Reply From Noah: I will tell the boys at school today
Josh: Buddy you good?
Hater: Go with your little *bro's*
Y/n: You okay?
|Reply From Noah: Uh Yea

Your really confused why Noah posted that but you just ignore it and leave for school. As you arrive at school. All of sway boys are staring at you. You decided to have the guts and walk up to them. Y/n: Why you staring. Bryce: Uhh you did good at training I guess?? You look at them confused and just walked away.

-Bryces POV-
Bryce: why didn't you speak for yourself about what happened in your room. Noah: Dude do you not know how awkward that would of been. Jaden: He's right and plus, why didn't you close your curtain. Noah: I thought she would be home later.
-End of bryces POV-
As your walking into the school Dixie stops you. At the same time all the boys stood there to listen. Dixie: Hey ugly step sister, tell Noah he did good in the bed last night. You look at her. Y/n: F**k you Dixie, you dont have the gut to tell him that but you can sleep with him, makes sense. Dixie: I- ah- um- bye. You laugh and walk off.
-Luch time-
You get your food and sit next to your friends and larri since he's back. Larri: So girlies, tell me any dramaaa. You all look at each other. Charli: There isn't a lot, we need YOU larri. Larri: Of course you need me. Everyone laughs. Y/n: Can we make a dancing TikTok hehe. Everyone: Omg yess.

You post. Caption: We slayed this
Comments:
Y/n: First :)
Bryce: Addison and y/n really threw it back on larri and Avani.
|Reply From Charli: Thank god it wasn't me
Noah: 🥵
|Reply From TikTok room: Noah is SIMPING over some girl here.
Addi: Yasss
Avani: Everyone was watching 🤭

Avani: Did you see Noah's comment hehe, we all know who that's about. Everyone looks at you: Oooo. All of the people in the cafeteria looks you. Y/n: Hhehe tots not embarrassing. Everyone laughs.