Fights.. S1E26

You driving to the training and you start to feel nervous because you never thought you could reach this point in karate. As you arrive, you saw some people walk inside so you quickly park and walk inside. Y/n: Hey guys. Everyone: Omg y/n hello. Girl: Your so famous on TikTok I can't believe we get to be on the same team. Y/n: Aw, well let's get training. Coach: Yes, go put your bags down girls.

As you put your bag down you notice charli is there. You wave and walk back. You guys start training and do some kicks. Girl 1: Could I please show you my 360 kick. The coach nods. As she is spinning you notice that she isn't very high, so her landing is gonna be rough. Y/n: Uh oh. She lands on her ankle and falls back. You just stand there because you know to give space to people who just injured them self.

You could even hear charli gasp when she fell. Coach: Y/n, please run and grab ice. You nod and run! You give her the ice and you bring some tape to( tape for your foot, not sticky tape). Y/n: Use the tape to wraps the ice around the foot. She does that and carries the girl to a chair. Coach: Thankyou for your help today y/n, and girls I am very happy with what I saw. You smile and realise that nessa was never here.

You look down. Y/n: Coach? Is there a nessa on the team? Coach: Oh um yes, is she here? You shake your head no. Coach: One strike for her, 2 more she's off the team. Anyways you girls can go home. She smiles and everyone walks off. Your walking to your bag and charli is already sitting there. Charli: Y/n.. I don't know a lot about karate but you have to have more than 3 people to fight as a group and if that girl doesn't recover and nessa doesn't come, it doesn't look good for you.

You grab your bag that's next to her and sigh. Y/n: Well then, my journey is over if that happens. You walk out and charli looks at her phone and smiles. While you were training before, charli recorded your best trick and she posted it on TikTok.
-BACK TO THE PRESENT-
Before you drive off you quickly check TikTok and you are getting tagged soooo much in a video. You press one of the comments.

Charli: This girl is to damn good. X Karate games HERE SHE COMES!!

Comments:
Nessa: Omg, NOOOO I missed it!
|Reply From Charli: I heard you have one strike.
Noah: She's amazing
Hater: THATS SO BAD WTH
FanOfY/n: Omg I'm making a edit right now @y/n.holder
Bryce: Woahh I cant flip like that
|Reply From Y/n: Haha loser
Y/n: Aww thx bby

You smile and drive home. When you get home you get a text from a unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey Babe
Excuse me, who is this
You know who it is, It's your boyfriend.. remember :)
*Y/N HAS BLOCKED THIS NUMBER*

You start to have a panic attack so you call charli:
*ring ring*
Hai y/n what's up?
I need your help like right now
Yess?
My crazy abusive ex found my number again and he's calling me babe Ahhh
Umm did you block him?
Yep
Oh then that's okay
Okay, thankyou. Love you
Love you!
You hang up and just go bed.