Fights.. S1E29

Recap:
You walk to your car and you see a note.
Back to present:
You picked up the note and read it:
I'm sorry for everything I have done. Your an amazing person and I regret everything I have done. - Noah
You smile and go into the car. You were about to drive off when someone taps your window. Dixie: Oo a note who is it from. She smirks. You roll down your window. Y/n: What do you want now. Dixie: Hmm I want the note.

Y/n: This is my privacy so go away. Dixie: Aww but it was on my car. You look at your steering wheel and just drive off. As you arrive home you run inside to read the note again. Y/n: This is sweet. You start to feel hot. You run upstairs to your bedroom and you pin the note on your photo wall.
-Next morning-
You get ready for school and don't eat. You drive to dunkin donuts and get your normal drink. As you arrive at school charli stops you. Charli: hai um. Y/n: What do you want. Charli: Um my dad and mu- oh wait um my dad wants you to co-. Y/n: Did you just say.. Mum? Charli: Um uh yea. Y/n: MY MUM IS STILL ALIVE? By that point nearly everyone could hear. Charli: Y-yea but they want you to come For dinner tonight. She gives you the address. You sigh and storm off.

Addi: Hey hey hey what's wrong. Y/n: My Mum is f**king alive, that's the problem! Addison looks at you shocked because she know that your mum is dead. You go to your locker and see a note! (Yes there is a lot). Can we catch up on more stuff please? -Jaden. You smile because jaden was the only one you could talk to before you Mum *passed away*