The Scheme...!!!

One of the nicest and peaceful sleep it was, and it had to end, sleeping like a human teddy bear and personal pillow of the other, a stir did lots of stuff which led for the other to stir up in his sleep, Siddharth without opening his eyes, frowned a bit and then drifted back to sleep, again he sensed some disturbance, as if something was slipping away, he tightened his grip and again went in his peace mode, again the disturbance happened and he again tightened it but this time a bit too harsh with a big frown, as it happened again he literally squeezed the "thing" imagining it to be a pillow in his sleep, a little "ohmmmp" sort of sound came from it which resembled a sort of pain, immediately he loosened his grip as he opened his eyes and saw Shehnaaz there as that "thing", he looked at her to check if she was fine or not?, and she looked at him with a balloon of anger all set to burst.

Siddharth: are you alright???

Shehnaaz: alright?.... are you mad or what?... kiaa kiya yaar..???

Siddharth: sorry... sor...

Shehnaaz: kiya orry??... kiaa karoon main tere sorry ka??... haan bata??... itni zorr se daba diya mujhe... saans nhi aarahi thi.... samajhta kiya hai tu khud ko??... hein???.... main uthke jaa rahi thi toh rok liya... phir tightly pakarhliya..... aur phir daba diya mujhe.... itni zorr se... aammmmaaaa..... pata hai kitna dard hua...??.. saans hi nahi aarahi thi... kiya??.. kia samjha tha tune mujhe.... spoonge... bol ab... chup kiun hai???

Siddharth: lagi toh nhi..??... muje pa......

Shehnaaz: lagi nhi matlab??.... aise daba diya ke hadd hai.... kiya sooch raha tha... khayaal hi nhi raha tujhe ke main hoon.... hayye rabba.... tu bhool gya tha ke main hoon  tere saath??... bata???

Siddharth: main.... kiun??... tu pagal hai kiya..????

Shehnaaz: tu kaise bhool sakta hai ke main tere saath leti hui hoon.... aur bhool bhi gya aur daba bhi diya... saans bhi rokdi... kitna dard hua..... aur tu bhool gya... jaa yaar... main hurt hogayi hoon tujhse.... tu humesha rolata hai.... tu kaise bhool gya... kaise????

He had enough of her assumptions, not knowing what happened and she is now "hurt", how?, how?, and how?, was the only question ringing in his mind, he was having the best sleep of his entire career, with all the peace and comfort and here she is destroying everything, he wanted to sleep more and she is hurt, that too because of something she assumed, he wanted to pull his hair or hers for that matter that she first stirred in his sleep, discomforting him and then when he let go, she shouted on him waking him up and then later she assumed of him not acknowledging her, and then got hurt waking the conscious in him, he was beyond irritated, which was not good, he was sleeping in the warmth he didn't knew of, gathering his thoughts, he got the hold on her wrists, both in each of his hand and pulled her down flat on the bed, her back collided the surface of bed, with both arms pinned to it on either side of her head, Siddharth was above her but he didn't put his any weight on her fragile yet hard self, looking in her eyes with anger on its peak, hairs all ruffled up and jaw as sharp as it can be, he shouted on her, literally shouted but in a way that his voice will only be heard in this room, their room and not any where else. 

Siddharth: chup bethogi.... bilkul chup?... abb bolo main??... 

Shehnaaz: abhi chup bethne ko bola... aur abhi poonch rahe ho ke tum bolo ya nahi...!!!

She said it in her iconic baby voice, with eyes only showing innocence and nothing else, he felt his anger sub-siding because of her expressions, all the irritation was out of the window in the exact moment when she spoke those words, he looked at her to see how shocked she was because of his sudden act, he looked through her with a sly smile, too little to be noticed by anyone or her specifically, his focus went on how she assumed stuff and then get hurt by it, only on her assumption, and now she is behaving like the most naive and innocent one to be there in this world, he couldn't be angry on her when she looks like that, those eyes, nope, sparkly eyes and the cutest pout to be witnessed ever and that baby voice, his lost anger came back with a frustration that how will be able to show his anger to her when she behaves like that, and this thought itself makes him angrier that why can't he show her anger, he pinned her already pinned wrists harshly and with a loud and dominating voice spoke.