No Reason..!!???

The brightness of the day made him scrunch his face, he wasn't ready to give up on his sleep, but the sun had different plans, reluctantly he opened his eyes and saw her, an automatic smile made its way to his lips which turned into his proper bunny smile, he tucked back the strand of hair disturbing her sleep and his look, he looked at her as if he was looking at a work of art, he again soaked all her features and started appreciating them, not verbally but the way he was looking at her spoke the volume, after that he thought which was the best feature of her, and that was a battle worst than the one he fights everyday with his mind and heart or even in his profession, he thought of it to be her eyes, but then her nose was too cute, with her cheek bones popping out and the sharpest jawline with it, his chin was edible but her forehead was all about forehead kisses, not understanding and watching out for solution to this biggest problem of the entire universe, his eyes zoomed in to her and he saw some freckles on her cheeks, those were cutest thing ever, she wore them like diamonds, they looked good on her, in a really really good way, not in his senses he leaned close to her to peck her forehead, and just when he tried to move his neck, a sudden jolt of pain came his way and a whimper left his mouth and he moved back like an elastic band, in its original previous position.

Siddharth: aaahhhh...!!!

And his right side was sore, maybe dull as Shehnaaz had her head on his left shoulder and his head rested on her head, so when he tried to move his right side was pulled which gave him an electric pain in the veins, his right hand went up to his neck much to his annoyance he was now completely deprived of his sleep, not making another noise, he very smoothly tried to get himself together and to not disturb her too, but she somehow sensed the disturbance and snuggled more to him, her nose nuzzled on his shoulder and he for a second stayed easy and statue, when she dozed back off, he tried again and her grip on him tighten, he relaxed himself and rested his back, back on the swing, after sometime  her sleep was disturbed as the brightness of the day was not only for him but for her too, she looked up to see his face and found him sleeping, his eyes were closed so she thought he was sleeping.

Shehnaaz: uuuhhhmmmmmmmg...!!!

His senses were now alert and just so he was about to open his eyes, he sensed her leaning closer to him, and for no reason at all he didn't opened his eyes, he tried to look as a sleeping body as possible, not making any move, he sensed her resting her chin on his chest, figuring it out he thought she is looking at him, probably the way he was doing earlier, he fight with his own smile which was going to brew up but he didn't let that and her wordings went on and his struggle to not give any reaction went up the peaks.

Shehnaaz: hot toh hai kaafi..... 

He felt his cheeks heat up, he felt her eyes on his his eyes, then nose,  and a very itchy feeling on his chin, she on the other hand was not in her complete senses and when she came, her eyes went wide and she shook her head.

Shehnaaz: hayyyeeeeee.... yeh kiya bol rahi hai sana..... agar yeh utha hua hota toh....

Not even trying to move herself, she smiled looking back at him and giving all her attention to his face, his face was good, even in the morning, his morning look did made him look like the word with "G" but he was sexy, in every which way, he had the best jawline and chin, his cheekbones were apt and his cheeks were the cherry on the cake, she often noticed them to be red, just the reason for them to be red she never knew, she had an itch to just massage his ears but she didn't and his hairs were messy, the absolute beauty to be defined was him, infront of her.

Shehnaaz: uth gya toh uth gya.... abb hot hai toh hai.... jhoot thorhi na bol rahi...!!

He suppressed his jumping smile, and tried to be as still as possible, he reasoned himself that he wanted to know what will she do, but why he wanted to know that he had no idea, she kept on staring at him and he felt her constant stare on him, it was difficult for him to let loose his jaw, either he wanted to clench it so hard or just give away the smile, he knew that he was an agent but he didn't knew what he was at that time, an agent or an officer or a banker or a grown up man or a pretend husband or a teenage boy, he felt so goofy at that time and thought to end his play in front of her.