Reaction..

Shehnaaz: Siddharth ek minute baat sun.....

Siddharth: yaar.. app please kuch aur karlein.... pleasezzzz..!!

He paid no heed to what so ever she was saying, he had things planned, and he had to discover and hunt, in no time Payal reached to him and they entered together.

Siddharth: tabiyaat theek hai..???

Payal: haan... obviously..!!

Siddharth: toh woh itna natak kiun kar rahi thi...???

Payal: kia maloom... aana hoga aapke saath... humesha main aur Sooraj... aur tum dono hote ho na...

Siddharth: hmm.... be steady and prepared...

Payal: hmm...

They moved in, to be called as a palace, this whole floor of it was nothing apart from being a junkyard, and like other, they don't hold the junk in forts and blocks, it was brutally installed there, everything was kept in no order, as if thrown there, all sorts of wood and steel rods and many other woods and sharp staff was there, broken pieces of pure and unseen stuff, it wasn't dark, and that was strange, a junkyard must be dark but it had lights and what grew more of their suspicion that there was no cob webs, or dust, or any other thing related to dirt, it was all tidy.

Payal: sab kuch oot patang tareeke se hai... aur itni safai... chalo agar in cheezon pe nhi toh zameen per hi dhul mitti kuch toh hona chahiye tha...

Siddharth: exactly.... aisa saaf toh kisika ghar bhi na ho...

Payal: koi foldable ya bendable door sort hosakta hai.... a hidden one too....

Siddharth: everything is hidden here.... staircase hidden hai... toh phir... baaki bhi hidden hoga na....!!

Payal: hmm... kiya baat hai bhaiyaa.... mere saath reh ke... smart hogaye aap...

He looked at her, with his deadly cold stare and straight face, and she knew that look, turning her sheepish smile on, she moved forward passing him in the way, and started searching or maybe looking for anything, it was strange in the most tidiest ways, the place which should be crappy and full of scattered things, was actually full of scattered things but was not crappy or shitty, it was clean like CLEAN, it was beyond clear and tidy, Siddharth moved towards the wooden planks area as Payal was there with the other materials, he looked around it, there were no signs of any hidden compartments, it was not even dusty, he moved ahead, and the wooden planks were very antic sort of, they weren't any junk or anything, but beautifully carved pieces of furniture, unused most probably, he went in and digged deeper, coming to a specific point, he saw some greenish white powder, scattered in a very less amount, but because the whole area was tidy and just that spot was a bit greesy because of the slippery touch the powder had, made it noticeable, Siddharth scooted below, and examined it, they both made sure to not leave any prints of themselves there, and that was why he didn't picked the powder.

Payal: thorha powder jaisa hai.... yahan pe...!!!

His head turned to look at her like a spring , she was standing in between the pile of wires and a thing which barely qualifies as a table was in front of her, he looked back down at the powder and then back at Payal.

Siddharth: white colour ka????

Payal: no....!!!

Siddharth: then..???

He looked confused, as if how many colour of powders are there, scattered, not knowing thing else at that point, he stood up and asked her about the powder she saw, and her anser did left him in much confusion.