The Upavaas..!!!

Shehnaaz: check kar..!!

She held the microphone close to her self.

Shehnaaz: dhyaan se...!!!!!

The sweat on her forehead, and palms and a very shaky voice, there was concern, and there should be too, there is no rule as such that an agent can't have emotions, yes they are asked to not show them, and hide them from your enemies, so that they won't use your emotions as your weakness against your own self, and just like that Shehnaaz was a bit too concern for her fellow worker and agent.

Shehnaaz: please... yaar please...!!!

Setting her microphone again and again, rushing her fingers in her messed up hair, messing them further, her one leg was constantly shaking and a finger was on a constant note of tapping on her pouted lips, Siddharth shook his head seeing her in that state, the danger is common and one can be concerned but the situation didn't made a point to be treated and acted like that, her statements were pretty shocking and not shocking at the same time.

Shehnaaz: yaar... plzzzzzzzz.... karna yaar... kia??.. kiya kar kiya raha hai yeh.... ufffffff...!!!!!

Siddharth: chup..... bilkul chup bethogi tum abb.....!!!!

Shehnaaz: arrey par........!!!

Siddharth: chup.... muhn bandh.... tu pagal hai.... aur bohat bol rahi hai... situation dekho.. phir bakwaas karo.... aise gadhoon ki tarah kiya kar rahi hai.... aaraam se reh...

He tried to be as stern as he could but it didn't lasted that long, he saw her face which was very innocent and confusing, like as if she knew she did something which she shouldn't had but acted like she doesn't know anything, but she couldn't hold much and was unable to sur-press her smile and Siddharth saw that, he so wanted to bit those chubby cheeks, and because he couldn't, he just pinched them and she screamed.

Shehnaaz: aahhhh...

He looked at her with angry eyes and told her not to react or voice out by his eyes only, where as she was busy rubbing her cheeks, as he did that very tightly, she looked no where but she knew that her cheeks would have turned red, she looked at him and gestured a slap on his way, but only gestured.

Shehnaaz: kutta..... ek toh itni zorr zorr se kheencha... aur phir keh raha hai ke don't react...!!

Siddharth: aww baby..... maine kahan kaha???

Shehnaaz: Siddharthhhhh.... tuna... zyada chant na bana kar...

Siddharth: main nhi ban raha.... main kahan bana...???

Shehnaaz: aahhhaaaa... siddhhhaaaaarrthhhh..... tu kiun kar raha hai aisa...??

Siddharth: acha na... abb na zyada ho raha hai... muhn bandh rakh... hum yahan kuch "jaane" aye hain... toh please....!!

Shehnaaz: acha acha.... ok.......!!!!!!

They both were on a tor to follow the person they saw the other day at the restaurant with Rupalli, they had a sort of meeting and then the four decided that Siddharth and Shehnaaz would go behind that man, and here they were, at a park or a mini celebration celebrated on a vacant and huge ground, commonly known as MELA, it was a fare, a monthly or seasonal fare, like this one was a non particular yet a funfair, Daarjee and Bijee were not only elders in their home but they had a very reputed personality in the entire state, Daarjee was the en-charge of the localities, he had the job to look out for the basic necessities of the people to be fulfilled, like water or gas or electricity or even security and safety of them, he even had few contacts in politics as he knew few of the MPs of the state, personally as well as professionally, this was a new set of knowledge for the four agents, they knew non of it before and when they got to know that, they thought that this would be helpful for them in this mission.