Impossibility

NOTE: TUM SAB SE POONCHA THA MAINE KE KIS KE MAR JAANE PE GHAM NHI HOGA YA DARD KAM HOGA.... MUJHE KOI JAWAAB NHI MILLA.. TOH ENJOY..!!!

Lets Talk About What Is Or Had Happened.

Sidharth's POV: Its been ten days.... ten fucking days since she's there, with them, the people we have no idea about, mujhe kuch nhi pata uske barre mein... what the fuck am i suppose to do.... kiya karoon main... kahan dhoondo.... she's there with traitors.... woh phassi hui hai..... 200 larkion ke saath pta nhi miya kia horaha hoga.... they moved the damn area.... apna adda hi badal liya unhone... fuck.... fuck...... fuck it alllll....... ughhhhhhhhh..

He pulled on his hairs in frustration, it was such a damn pissed place to be in, he had to think for his country, every fucking time, and he always thought about and for his country too, even before him or his parents, per abhi, right now, his feelings were choking him, for no reason and many reason, the only thing revolving in his mind was SHEHNAAZ, that too in bold and capital letters, he was thinking about why and how she ended up there, he was the reason, and this forced guilt was killing him, it was like he wants to breath but guess whose the one choking him with the pillow, yup you guessed it its him, he's the one whose choking himself and gasping for air too, he led go of his hairs and thumped on the chair, the room was a mess too to say the least, the love he has with breaking stuff always tops the chart, and just like that, he accomplished himself in breaking all the stuff in the room that could have been broken down.

Still lost in his thoughts, he received a call, and let him live in that, since that day when he was just there to confess to her about what he feels and those calls, the explosion, the confrontation and her departure, it all summed in him to only leave one choice for him, to destroy the stupid mobile phones.

But come on, you can't do that, so here what he did was to ignore it, ignore it to the point when he was exhausted in his thoughts, the scenarios were piercing his whole self, the imagination and worst feeling was not good and he was feeling breathless just by the haunted stuff his brain was imagining, and in a very negative and bad way, he needed a break, and unconsciously he picked up the phone and swiped the green button to attend the call.

Sidharth: hello....

He waited but there was no answer to his call, he thought for it to be Shehnaaz, and then like a mad man he screamed on the phone.

Sidharth: She.... Shehnaaz??.. Shehnaaz tum ho..??.. are... are you fine??.. theek ho bab.... tum.... kidhar ho.... Shehnaaz..... awaaz nhi aarahi kia.... hello.... hello....!!

He looked at the screen only to realize, that the call was long gone, it was disconnected, but before the screen could shut off, a message was popped and it flashed, he looked at it, and it was of Kishore sir.

Strange, woh kabhi aise nhi karte.... is number pe hum baat nhi karte, He thought.

But the message read, call nhi utha rahe toh i am messaging you.

He said nothing to that, but he received another text followed by another one, it was a filler, an empty drive text which can easily be crashed if traced, it will get deleted after being read by once, the message asked him to share his exact location and plan and strategies and also about the team, it was weird but Sidharth was not in right mind to judge whats right or wrong, as for him, he's the biggest wrong to exist, so he pressed the red zone button and started his rant.

Sidharth: we're at the location Radar 548, Block 75, Underground bases, its me Agent 24 batch 1331A, accompanied with three undercover agents, sorry for the record i can not share but it is justified, their privacy needs to be handled privately, coming back, other five girls have been planted, and now they all are not been located, we are finding them, trying to if i have to be polite, but none of them could be traced, it was a deadly turn, and now all five are lost with 195 others, of both genders, it is not confirmed yet, there is someone involved from within us, also it is a rumor that the have been relocated but when and how and where are still with a question mark, another of our.