Feelings..

The constant ringing of his phone disturbed his sleep, he without looking at the screen though of it to be an alarm but when he opened a little bit of his eyes, he saw that it was a call from Sooraj, picking up the call and placing the phone to his ear he answered.

Siddharth: hello....

Sooraj: hello kia hota hai.... I've been calling since long time.... pata nhi kitni missed calls hongi... do check them... aur itni raat hogayi hai... where the hell are you both.... no call no message... i get ke bache nhi ho dono.... but tension hoti hai boss....na khud bata rahe ho.... na hume pata chal paa raha hai.... i swear i was about to locate your location.... bas kara nhi... kiunke phir aur logg bhi kar lete.... but still... agaryeh call nhi uthti.. tohmain trace karta tum dono ko... ho kidhar... kar kiya rahe ho...???

Siddharth: abb main bolon????

Sooraj: nhi... bhoonko..!!!

Siddharth: pauhanch rahe hain... thorhi der lagegi...

Sooraj: i knew it.... mukhe pata tha you will say that only.... hadd hai.... jaldi aa.... Daarjee ne warna chittar lagane hai tumhare... waise mazaa barha aayega...

Siddharth: aarahe hain... bas unki stick chupa de....

Sooraj: believe me.... wahin chupa raha hoon... and yes... just so you know.... he's wide awake....

Siddharth: matlab sher shikar ke liye ready hai...

Sooraj: poori tarah... abb aaja...!!

They hand up the call, and he was not a feeling sleepy anymore, realizing their nap place, he pulled himself up, sitting on the bonnet and smacking his head, a light one though.

Siddharth: yeh koi jagah hai sone ki.... bas iske saath kahin pe bhi sojao... ho kiya gya hai mujhe... its Shehnaaz not a sleeping pill kemain foran soo jaon... ughhhh....!!!!

The place was really not meant to be fallen asleep for, not because of outdoor or open but its Chandigarh, they went there to look out and solve and reduce the crime rate, about drugs and rape racket, forced prostitution, kidnapping and other every sort of illegal activities, the city was calm but the storm was enveloping itself in them, he looked to his left, she was there, still clinging to him as much as she could, it was cold and they were cold too.

Siddharth: Shehnaaz.... uth...

She didn't budged, so he tried again and she snuggled in him more, it was getting difficult and difficult so he tried again the last time.

Siddharth: uthja meri jaan....

She snuggled more close to him and he shook his head cursing.

Siddharth: fuck it...!!!

He jumped off the bonnet, setting his hair for which reason even your author doesn't know, he walked to her side and held her in his arms, not waking her up but she did scrunched her face in annoyance, he tok her in bridal style and opened the car door, gently making her sit in there, he fastened the seat beat of hers and closed the door, making sure its locked but not loudly, he came to his side and sat inside the car, driving started  and soon her head landed on his shoulder, he didn't moved her not only because it would disturb her sleep, it was a reason for him to not move her head away, as he himself is not a fan to get his sleep being interrupted, so doesn't like that for anyone, but also because her head on his shoulder kept him awake, he was also feeling sleepy but after that he didn't felt sleepy.

Reaching home, he parked the car and lifted her again in his arms and went inside the house, before he could knock, the door was opened from inside.