Chapter 1(Intro Moi?)

Urggh..I yawn as my alarm bell wake me up from sleep and I sprang up immediately when I remember that today is the first day of school. I walk up to my mirror after dressing up and I'm just loving what I can see. Before I forget,my name is Mira,I'm not really an interesting person and I'm fifteen years old presently".
My whole life is crazily full of ambition's and I'm out to enter my senior year.
            The morning is going smooth,my sister Riana is just seen around with her phone and my brother Derrick is definitely gonna stop getting on my nerves after this semester, he's gonna be leaving for an higher diploma.
         I get to the dining table and insist on not eating anything but have to force myself since my brother won't stop pushing my loss of appetite for me tryna look cool for boys. I shove few cheese and eggs in my mouth and trust me when I say its delicious,I put on my backpack, say my byes to my sister and walk carefully, following my brother. My dad travelled and so I guess my mom would take us to school.

"I'm gonna have to give you a ride to your school Mira"My mom says this and my bro just heave a sigh.I don't quite blame him cause we all know a drive from my mom feels like staying in hell and walking stealthily because she always have alot to say and places to drop by.
     The lecturing starts soon enough and she starts telling us what she expects from us in this new semester and now I regret why I'm seating at front seat,I can see my bro smiling broadly through the mirror.

" This is a new section and you will most likely meet new people as well as feel like having adventures but I must tell you both especially Derrick,don't forget your study and of course make mama proud,understand?".She smiles and then we give her the usual response

"Yes ma"I wave to mom immediately as I get off from the car and I'm just about to say something to my brother when I find out that he's no longer there. Gosh my bro never stops to amaze me.

     I'm searching for my besties and I guess they should be in class. I can see them laughing and I know the question this mirrors(as I call them) will ask.

" Hey...!!Mira"Analora and Analucia says it unism

"Hi...!!Mirrors"I say this with a smirk on my face.

" Hmm...the same old name,how did you know that we will be early?"Analora asks anxiously

"Well...its so easy to know that you perpetual late comers will come early since it's first day" I say this and run off because I know that I just called for trouble. Analora runs after me but I'm quick enough to get to my locker first and that shows that I already won. This is a usual thing we do right from our third grade and I can't believe I'm doing this even in my senior year.
                 Analucia is never really a lover of strenuous activity or maybe I'm just way too closer to the other twin. Analucia walks up to us and just giggle.

"Let's get to class"Analucia says this and then we go our separate ways since we are all having different course .I'm about entering into my economics class when the fat boy,Spence Kimberly who I hate so much asks why I came to school so late.

" How is it your business?" I say this and walk away. I don't really have a good reason for hating Spence,he just looks like a boy who shouldn't be my friend and I can see him shaking his head after I gave him my answer.  I get to my seat and of course expect the next scenero.

"That wasn't nice Mira"Perry Moore says this with a look of disappointment.

" I know Perry but I just cant seem to takk to Spence in a calm way"