Chapter 16(I'm falling)

I'm feeling so lazy and my bowels ain't making things okay. I'm about getting up to get a cup of coffee before I throw up but I guess Raina's got the right timing as I see her coming in with a cup of coffee.

"Hey there,sleepy head"

"Good morning Riana,how do you know I'm having a hang over?"

"For someone who is inexperience to go to a party,of course I expected this,I even expected more and don't ask me how I know ya in experienced"

(Laughs) "Whatever,you don't even know if I was sleeping,all this would have been a wasted effort"

"I'll just have to wake you up myself" She says this with a smirk

"Oh...I see, okay I'm going back to sleep,let's see you try"I say this with a chuckle and then Riana starts tickling me and of course she knows my weak spot.     
     I can't help it any longer so I'm just begging her to let me be and then I get the coffee from her and drink it while she goes to her room. I decide to take my bath since I'm already awake and now I'm getting flashes of what happened yesterday as I couldn't remember this morning.    
     Ohmg,should I believe Jadens word, gosh..I feel heat up right now even if I'm taking a shower. What's it to me, I guess I should just over look but...I feel like knowing the truth right now,why do I want it to be a yes,gosh...ion know what's going on with my head anymore.
     I get out of my bathroom and now I'm checking to see if Spence is online and thankfully, he is. I tap on our chat immediately but now I'm confused on what to ask,gosh... this is so not me,like I'm thinking of what to say Spence for the first time.

Mira:Hey...uhm I got your message from Jaden

Spence:
What are you talking about?

Gosh...I can't believe he's acting all pretentious. He practically is tryna play a prank on me.I keep on thinking about what is actually going on when I get a beep from my phone which meant a message.

Spence:Are you still there?

Mira:Forget it,I guess I'm a fool for believing your stupid prank even after everything you've been doing. You actually got me there okay.

Spence:Calm down Mira,I know I've been acting all weird lately but I got reasons. What exactly did he say?

Mira: Kuddos to those reasons. He said you like me,funny right?dunno why i beleived.

Spence: Ehm...okay fine,I didn't tell him to tell you anything but I like you

I'm suddenly feeling speechless over this,like I don't even know what to say and my hearts just beating so fast. I see a little smiling creeping up my face when I'm actually supposed to be irritated. Ohmg,what is Mira Browne turning into. I face palm myself as I keep asking myself series of questions and then I get another beep.

Spence:I'm sorry,I know this got you startled,this is exactly what I was sacred of.
Spence:I gotta go anyway,hope we can talk in school later.

Mira:Ehm...okay

Like how could he just put me on suspense, this ain't called for. I'm really getting pissed off right now and I can't even explain why. I decide to check out on Perry but she's not online so I just drop a voice note of how we really need to talk