Chapter 10(Excursion)

It's been two weeks of campaign and we are waiting for our election results which is to come few weeks from now. I'm seated in class with my head resting on my chair when someone sits on my seat. I raise my head and see Jaden smiling sheepishly.

"What do you want now Jaden?"

"Can't I see near you anymore?"

(Laughs) "I think Perry would want that more"  I say this as Jaden and Perry has been acting all couple like since the previous week although I thought he was hitting on me. Guess its Perry after all.

"Just say you want Spence instead" Jaden has been telling me that Spence likes me which I don't believe and so I'm not surprised about what he's saying.

"Not now okay"

"When!!! Mira,Cant you see he likes you?"

"He doesn't okay. Stop reading meanings to things okay plus I got no time for this"
      Just then, Spence comes in and asks for attention which is partially given to him as some students don't bulge.

"Okay guys,the principal sent an information about the date of our excursion and everything you need to know. Just check your email"

"Why wasn't this passed to an art student instead of a science"

"What's the difference as long as you just got the memo. Plus don't forget he's head over boys activities"I fired back

" Mouth Speak,I'm not surprised. Defend your crush"
Miss plumpy body as people call her says this

"I got no words for you plump. You are just not mature"  I say this and leave the class angrily without even responding to Spence's call. I walk quickly and end up bumping into Perry and we both ended up laughing.

"Where did you go girl? Jaden has been looking for you everywhere?"

"Really!!what did he say?"  She asks blushingly

"See her,I can see smiles written all over your face. He brought up Spence again"

"Why that tone?"

"That boyfriend just don't know when to stop"

"Spence might just be shy girl, I think he likes you"

"Spence Kimberly!!!Shy!!! You and Jaden really suite each other. Anyways you didn't kick the whole bf title,so its official"

"Not really but soon enough"

"Go on .."

"He asked me to be he's girl friend"

"And?"

"I told him to give me time to think. I'm just really scared Mira. Do I like him up to that"

"Of course you do. Just be sure of what you want and I'll support you"

"Thanks a lot babe"

"I always got you. So..you've heard about excursion?"

"Heard it's on our email"

"Oh yea. Spence talked about it"

"So you two talked uhn"