Chapter 9(Elections)

We get to the general classroom and then I decide to seat with my friend's while Spence goes to seat with Jaden. I guess he's the replacement of Max and they both seem to be bonding well. Just then Principal Elena steps in and as usual everyone became quiet.

"Good morning everyone,I don't wanna waste much of time so I'll just get to the main point. You all know that being a final year student in this school is not easy to come bu but I'm proud to say that you all seated here made it to the final class and now we need to know who amongst you will be taking leadership positions"

"But Ma'am I thought our predecessors are usually the ones to pick"   Emilia asks interruptively.

" Well yea but you should learn how to allow me finish young lady. There has been changes to use a new routine.   We get to pair you into groups in a campaign style. Any question?" I signified my hands and then she nods for me to speak up.

"Ehm...how are we gonna do the elections, like there are so many post and we can't must pick a random one to campaign for except this is what you want?" I ask this question

"That's a nice question Mira Browne,your predecessors already made their pick and thats what I'm gonna pair you with . She leaves the class after further talks and the class turns to  a hell of noise.Then I decide to go back to my class as I have a lecture to attend.
      I say my byes to Spence and Jaden and then I could see Piper looking at me in an annoying way. Gosh...Layah is so right about her just lying low for a pretence,only God knows when she's gonna react and bring out her true Intentions. I walk to the door to move out and then I look back to see her smiling as she's flirting with Jaden. I just shrug and leave for my class and then when its time for lunch,I go with Layah.
     We get to our normal seating table at the cafeteria and see Piper with her girls already seated. I have the thought to ignore but then Layah is not a girl you play with.

" What do you bitches think ta doing "

"Layah!!!are you blind?.Can't you see we are eating lunch"  Piper replies apprehensively

"But you know this is me and my girls seating table and everyone knows yours is over that way"  Layah points out

"Well... I just needed a change  plus I can't see your initials on it"

(Laughs)"Is it me or can't you see the fact that Piper's using you  even when you were Picked over her"Layah says this mockingly and I can't help laughing.

"How is it your business. I'm a queen,with or without a stupid  crown"

"It's her business cause ya seated on our chair" I say this and then we kept arguing until Perry comes in with Spence and Jaden.

"What's going on here Layah?"

"Just wanted to be friends with them but they don't want me"Piper says this on a sad note

(Claps)" You should try theatre art as I see you've really got the acting skills. Last time I checked, he called my name and not yours okay " Layah fires

"No need being rude,just try to know her well okay"

"" Piper!!!Don't let her deceive you"Perry says this with disgust