Chapter 4(Examination)

It's been three weeks since the whole incidence of Deion Randall and now we are about to write our exams in some minutes.           
          Analora and Analucias awaiting departure still seems like a dream to me.I just can't believe I won't see the twin after this term as they will be enrolling with my brothers class.
       My bro almost got into a fight with Deion during a football game and I guess it was because of me and now Spence and I seem to be getting along. I'm lost in thought when I feel a tap on my shoulders.

"Mira!!!"

"Yes..."  I say this shockingly

"We have been calling from the gate"

"I'm so sorry Mirrors,I just had a lot on my mind"

"Hm..don't tell me it's exam fever"

"Hello!!!No way,I'm just thinking about what has been in school lately"
"Oh ...yeah,I heard your bro had a fight with Deion last week. Too bad I wasn't in school"

"Well I'm sure you got full details of what happened from Analucia"

"Yeah I did but it would have beem better to see it myself"Just then we hear the school bell and go for  our  halls checking as we have an A-Z hall for writing exams.
   I check and see that I'm in hall M with Spence's name there.I just hold my book and head for my hall.
      I guess I should go through my literature note and the novels as I have literature as my first exam paper. Just then,I see Spence who has been starring coming to my direction and I kinda know he's heading for my seat.

" Hey Mira"He says this in a happy note

"Hi..Spence,you seem happy,whats the news?"

"Maybe I'm just happy to see you"He says this with a wink and I somehow find myself blushing to what he says.
  Just then,Mike Rayson steps in and gives a silent cough.

" Heyo couples"He says this with a smirk,ever since the incidence and rumor, the whole class has been pairing me with Spence.

"Cut it out Ray"

"Stop acting like you dont like what I'm saying Spence"

"Whatever Ray...what subject are you writing!!!Mira?"

"Well I'm writing...."'Just then Raymond interrupts.

" Just say you wanna talk to her cause it's so obvious from the novels on her table that she wanna write literature"

"What is it to you that I'm talking to her"

"I'm just telling you to stop hiding your feelings"

"Guys!!!Guys!!!Pleaseee...I gotta study"I say this immediately and they both excuse me. I start revising and gladly enough for me Perry comes in  to see Spence and we are talking about some possible questions she saw online and now our exam is starting.

              ***************
           Few minutes after the first paper,Perry comes  again to the hall and I wonder why she suddenly wants to talk to me. Its not like we ain't friends but we just gave each other  space and now I'm shocked to see her trying to  talk to me.