Chapter 17(Be Mine)

I'm still looking at the name and then I check my watch to see its time for class. I rush to class as I'm not ready for any teachers talk today.
      I go to my seat and bring out my notebook ,lucky for me the teacher ain't here yet. I raise my head from my back to see Spence smiling at me.

"So...I'm your new seat mate" He says this with a smirk

"Yeah I know and it actually sucks" I say the last part in a low tone

"What did you just say?"

"I can see the love birds got same seating position uhn" Mike Rayson interrupts immediately

"Really!!!Poor you,Piper's seating with someone else" Spence says this and I'm smiling with no reason

"So..you two wanna rub it off uhn ,let's see if that lasts" He says this and leaves immediately. Lucky me,Aisha and the rest aint here.
     Our class gets started and now I can feel Spence's eyes fixed on me. Its making me feel so uncomfortable. I can't even listen attentively anymore, I'm just wishing this class will end soon.     
        We have our next subject and now it feels like we are actually doing a starring contest just that our eyes ain't meeting and I'm actually smiling like a fool right now. Gosh... I just pray the teacher doesn't see me,ion like class talks.
       Our class is finally over and now I'm having a free period as the teacher is not in school. I decide to rest my head on my chair for a while since Spence who might have been keeping me company ain't in class and my girlfriends are just flirting around with one boy or the other. I'm about sleeping completely when I feel a hand  touching my hair smoothly. The smoothing of my hair is feeling really nice and ion wish for it to stop.

"Gosh...Spence, the girl is sleeping, you should allow her rest" Mike says this and I'm just smiling to the fact that he actually thinks I'm asleep

"Come on...ya so stubborn, what if she raises her hand and catches you doing what ya doing, ya so gonna have a lot of explanations" Mike says this as I can still feel the hands on my hair and then I raise my head up to see Mike smiling like who just won a lottery.

"Awnn..baby doesn't look happy, you so wished it was Spence right" Mike says this with a laugh and then I look to the other end and I can see Spence having a smirk,gosh..I feel like slapping him

"So..what's your explanation for what you just did" I ask in not really good tone

"Why should I explain,you should be thanking me cause I know you enjoyed it"

(Hissing)"You wish,I'm not Piper okay,I think she'll need it better "I say this immediately and then get up to leave the class but then Spence is holding me

" Are you angry? "He asks in a tone that shows a little care

"Why should I be?"

"Well...I guess I should have told Mike to stop?"

"Oh..so you know what ya supposed to do and you didn't do it"

"Well..I wanted to know if you were actually expecting it to me" He says this with a smirk and now I realise that there's only a little distance between us.

"So...w-w-hat did yo-u get?" I say this with a stutter as he's removing strands of hair from my face and I can't help the shiver. He brings he's face close to mine and I just swallow a gulp.