Chapter 13(Clueless)

I wake up to my sisters reminding alarm which she only uses on special occasions and now I'm wondering what's so special about today. I stand up from my bed without haste as I still got a lot of time to prepare for school and then I go to our kitchen and get a cup of coffee, then I walk to Raina's room,I never knock.

"Come on Mira you gotta knock even if ya my sister"

"Ion see why I should knock my sisters room for crying out loud"

"Some day,you're gonna wakeup and find me making out with my boyfriend that's when you'll start knocking"

"Naw ...no way are you gonna make out with your boyfriend in this house,ya not that bad sis"I say this tiredly

(Laughs)"You never know,you seem tired"

"Well...your stupid alarm woke me up,its too loud. Lucky you ,mom and dad ain't around, they would have scolded you"

"Scolding doesn't kill kiddo"

"Whatever what's so special about today,you only make it so loud whenever something nice is about to happen"

"Well..today's Valentine's day and ...as we all know its my 4th year anniversary with my boyfriend"

"Oh..shit,can't believe I actually forgot, better tell him I'm expecting a gift cause I know you  surely have plans with him, anyways happy anniversary"

"Thanks kiddo,I think you should start getting ready for school and by the way,when I'm I meeting the crush of our little Mira"

"Don't mock me girl,I'll surely take a gift home this year,let's bet" I say this jokingly

"I'm used to this" She says this and then I leave her room  while laughing in order to get ready for school as I know today will be full of crazy activities. Dunno why school is even opened in the first place. My sister drops me off at school and I bade her goodbye as she seem so excited to see her boyfriend. I walk pass the hallway to see students making out,damn..this seriously is quite too early,our school is usually negligent on days like this,quite the opposite right.
    I get to my class door and I smile knowing that I'm no longer caught in between romance and make outs. I open my class door and well yeah I'm not so shocked about what I'm seeing.

"Hey Mira"

"Hi Perry,I see ..you all got  decorations made here,you all really love this valentines day uhn"

"Well..only a weirdo like you makes val no fun"

"Whatever, where's Aisha, at least I know she's got no where to go
"
"You wish...she's probably getting her gift right now" Perry says this smilingly

"I see..you must have plans with Jaden from the way ya smiling"

"Oh ..well we plan on going out, tho ion know where,he said its a secret"

"That's nice girl,I guess its just gonna be me and Layah left out now" I pout after saying this and just then our literature teacher walks in which means everyone putting a pause to whatever they're doing and giving a keen interest to what he says as he hates distraction. We continue classes upon classes until its lunch time and then I start walking to our usual seating spot and well...my babes are already there.

"Hey babes"

"Hi....Mira" They chorus

"Well...I thought I'll be stuck alone with Layah.  Perry where's Jaden and Aisha where's
..the new guy you've been ditching me for" I say this mockingly

"Well..you got that wrong girl, Layah infact got it more interesting than any of us and as for Jaden, he's with the chemistry teacher" Perry says this in a low tone