I

Downstairs the guys are waiting for Zak. "This is weird for Zak to be late" Jay stated. Zak comes around the corner putting on the cap of some stomach medication. "Why are you drinking that stuff you feeling all right?" Jay asked. "My stomach not feeling that great I guess breakfast isn't agreeing-Excuse me" and ran to the men room.

Aaron comes in to see Zak with his head in the toilet puking. "Man what is going on with you. You've been looking like you've been attached" Aaron asked as Zak sat next to the toilet. "I've got no clue Aaron I know when that happens but it feels like my whole body is telling me something". "Yea time for a vacation" Aaron replied.

"I've been getting migraines, nausea, dizziness, fevers, chills, now vomiting. I feel like I'm falling apart" he remarked. "I think you need to go to the hospital there's specks of blood in your vomit" Aaron replied. "Oh god not again" Zak stated. "What's wrong?". "God the room's spinning" Zak replied. "I'm calling an ambulance man". In Las Vegas Wendy was finishing up another tour as Corey came over.

"You are doing a good job here every tour gives you a thumbs up even Peggy is being on her best behavior when your tours come by" he stated. One of the tour guides came running over with her phone. "TMZ just reported that a lockdown the Ghost Adventures crew was going to film was cancelled when one of the investigators was sent to the hospital" showing the article.

"This is could be carp it doesn't even say who was sent to the hospital" Corey replied. "What about Wendy has your boy toy call you". "Jose get out of here" and he left. "I'm sorry it seems that rumor of Zak hiring me because he dated my mother still hasn't left this place I'm surprise it isn't in STAR Magazine by now" she replied. "Why don't you go home I'll make Jose lock up tonight".

Before she went to her apartment Wendy went to Zak's house to let Gracie out. When she got there Nancy Zak's mom was there. "Nancy Zak didn't tell me you were taking care of Gracie" she replied . "No I need to pick up a few things I'm flying out to Riverside" she stated.

"So the rumors true someone from Ghost Adventures is in the hospital and it's Zak". "He's really sick god it makes me think back when he got really hurt on one of his investigations". "Here wear this it might make you feel better" Wendy remarked giving her a necklace. "This is beautiful cross where did you get something like this". "My mom told me my father put it on my crib before he died. Tell Zak I'll take care of his place and Gracie". She gave her a hug and left.